lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Some ugly enemy...

I just realize that I dont know when I could fall asleep when I'm playing or writing. As you all have seen before, some of my most horrible crimes against the english are presented specially when I'm falling asleep and it's kinda late.

That only happens with three different thing: Games, Writting and Movies. The bad thing about this is that I dont realize it in the moment, unless it's just too serious. Usually I say: "I'm kinda sleepy" when I'm in fact more like "-.- zzZZZZzzz Uh.. fight.. yes.. fighzzzzZZZzzzz". Yesterday I found it out in the worst way possibly. Fighting against a ugly enemy in the final part of one of the Epic quests in where Legolas lend you a hand.

I do remember the beginning of the quest, I was like: "Legolas... I'll do the AoE duties here.. you just be awesome and do some uber dps.. ok? k! thxs!" After that, and honestly, I have no idea how, I remember only the moment when a Wood troll was dead on the floor and several roots were hiting me. At that moment I knew that I was "a bit sleepy" and I was acting like in auto-mode: Shoot, shoot, shoot, follow the dude with the fancy green circle in the feet, shoot.

At the last guy, I missed all the chat with the Nazgul and the Troll lord of the zone, and suddenly I was getting some nice damage from that guy and all that I was looking was this:

ZzzZZz Die you horriblzzzzzzZZZzzZZz *Close his eyes*

*A horrible sound* uh? what? Ack! What the...! *Realizes the the camera was totally lost in the branches*

AAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!! *Horrible damage coming up with a kick*

After this screen, the Boss just kicked me far away... Enough to get a opportunist reset and I had to start all over again... well, not "all" but at least this fight with this little guy fully of health. Of course after that scary moment and everything, I had a adrenaline rush and I woke up for like 10 more minutes, enough time to kick this guy, this time a bit closer from where Legolas was at the beginning of the fight.

Booh!
So well, I learned my lesson.. More coffee and less chat in quests.

For the moments, I have to go home, the rod is long and it's kinda late already, so good luck and see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario