domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Today...

I feel like I dont wanna do a thing. It could be normal if you have in mind that I had almost a week of vacation and I´m kinda growing tired of my current work. not because it´s bad but because it´s not oriented to what I do really like.

I could spent my last day of vacation doing something different but I think that I´m just kinda... "Meh" to do anything. I even stopped playing lotro right now, and I was logged for like... 10 minutes could be? something like that, I was trying a new toon that I made, a Rune-keeper called Vadakia... Rune-keeper are kinda fun, and I had one, but he died in order to let Varsalla a chance and become my main.

Yesterday I was leveling in Eregion and I went east, to Caradhras and  I have to say that it was kinda cool to see that the snow torment was still there, In fact, I had a lot of fun in Eregon yesterday now that I think about it. well, maybe not when I had to save Bill since i died twice... but when I was killing bloodthirsty orcs in the region was kinda fun.

Im just waiting to hit lvl 50 to go fast to Moria, I really want to lvl up there, find new legendary weapons, maybe new deeds and new titles, Besides, moria looks great, I have been only in the first part, at the very entrance, so far in the beginning of the stairs. But Eregion is looking right now so great that I´m having a inner war against myself again in what should I do and what is best to do in any case.

well, I guess that this post was what I need to want to go again Lotro, so I´ll be back in a bit :) Good luck my friends and have a great hunting as well! I´ll leave you here some pics of yesterday, in Eregion.

I found this Rare guy walking and he was nice enough
to give me a Beryl shard :)

Part of Caradhras, kinda great, right?
Even with those weird ice shards there.

It´s a long way up to the hill...

... And not everyone can make it...

... just to find the avalanche at the end :)

Lizard... a seriously business in Eregion..

How in the earth this Orc messenger knows my name? O.o

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario