sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

And I saw it...

Warning: I doubt it, but maybe this post can spoil you something... So I warned you.

Yesterday I left my blog duties and my lotro hobbie to break the rutine, My post yesterday was kinda weird, if you ask me, but when I go to the movies (Or even when I´m about to watch a film anywhere) I always fill myself with some certain aura of neutrality to have a normal critic, not poisoned by anyother critic that I heard before.

I just woke up, and I can´t say that this is the best moment to write a normal critic about the movie but I have, also, to admit thatI have to do it now. If not, I´m gonna play Lotro or maybe write in my book or maybe just forget about it. So let´s start with it.

I wont say that the movie is a masterwork, yet I wont say that the movie is a piece of trash; perhaps the best way to put it is like in the middle between those points... In fact, the only topoints that we have to make a comparission. I think that the best way to put it is if I make differents topics... let´s start with the acting

Both actors, Anthony Hopkins and Colin O´Donoghue make their work as great as they could. It is hard to act aside someone like Anthony Hopkins since he is someone who have a long path in the career, bu this fellow, Colin, didnt do it bad. Actually, he acting as someone who does not believe is somehow normal... Yet sometimes a bit overacted. I know that I dont know how to act, yet, someone who does not believe would have done things a bit more... fearless, perhaps. That´s at least what I would have done. But it was a good acting, honestly, until the end, that I didnt like it too much. Anthony Hopkins actign was sometimes good, yet other times made me feel a bit... Tired. Reason why? I dont know exactly, but there was soemthing in his acting that was heavy.

The effects of the movies and the lights, I think that I could close them all in one bundle. They were great, they had the spooky things that akes you feel inside the movie and the light´s work was magnificent. But let´s be honest in one thing: Every movie of this type has the same kind of lights. Nothing new in this movie rather some effects that I´m pretty sure that were re-make and thinking in others movies. The stage was good, looked good in every shoot, so I like it a lot.

The plot was... "Meh"... Not bad, but as I said before, it´s more of the same so there´s nothing new at all. And the fact that its based in a real life-story takes the magic away. I´m not fan of the real-life story; Since it makes you dispute what you believe in life and what not. Things like this should be announced, perhaps, at the end, as a surprise stuff like: "Oh, did you like this movie? Well, it´s based on something of the real life." Or maybe like at the end The usual phrases like "He lives now in blah, blah, blah" Appears without announce at all, so makes you wonder if was something based in the real life or not. And this as well, makes you search about the movie a bit more than just in the movies schedule.

Overall... I like it. Not to watch it twice, but enough to see it that i watch it and i didnt feel asleep at all. There were some moments in were I closed my eyes, some scenes were just heavy and suddenly and peacefull bundle of scenes shows up... I can barely stand that to be honest. Like every recommendation that I usually give: Watch it and make your own opinion. It´s the best way to find your own opinion.

I´m gonna give it a 46% of my likeness. Once again, it´s my opinion and my own opinion is never to be taken as a holy word. Watch it, who knows? Maybe you find a nice movie for you or maybe the worst ever.

Well,  gotta go, many things to do, many stuff to solve. Good luck my friends and have a great hunting.

watch it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario