miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Within Temptation...

Yes, I'm gonna talk about music right now, coz I'm bored at work and I'm listening at Within Temptation, a lot.

For me, at least, the music is kinda important for the moment, it is hard to explain (At least in another lenguage which is not my primary). For example, I usually have the bad idea to write while I'm listening at something. I say that is a bad idea coz you start to sing, to think about the videos, you have weird moments in were you do not move, blink or even breath... Well.. that part is maybe only me.. I'm that awe... er.. freak...

Anyways, at work, I need music such Sonata Arctica or Within Temptation, reason why? I like them both a lot and both of them helps me to no fall asleep in front of the computer screen while I'm fixing the pics and photos for the design and galleries. Which I have to say that is a hell of a sleepy work... specially right now, with Rain as a natural background and everything grey.

Gah... I just realize how BAD I want to go to sleep...

I know almost nothing about music, in fact, my ear is prefectly trained to not heard the keyboards or the bass unless they are almost alone in some part of the song. As well for the types of music that you can find right now... I'm a Noob-Master in the topic, and yes, I'm happy with it. :)

I just wanted to say, because now that I think about it, that sometimes is amazing how some songs/bands/music had the power to force you to make something... In this case (My case) a book. Gah! gotta admit that some moods of the songs and perhaps the lyrics, can make you wander in a hastly, created world by yourself so fast that makes you regret the fact that, if you are busy at that moment of course, can sit down and develop it complete... Darn you real life with real duties! I could be writting something right now!

Meh.. anyways.. I'll post some pics now aout these two groups, hope you like it :)

Nice logo, right?

Wazaaaaaaaa!

adly, I had to look fast in the web for a pic, and I found this one only.. I was hoping for the cover of the Hearth of everything.

"Sup!"
I know, sorry, some of these pics are outdated... I'll had to take a better look for a future post... and maybe I'll read a bit more of them (Not the lyrics as a Nobb-master only does... :D)

Good luck everyone! And have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario