viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Previously, in Lord of the Rings...

A fell spirit had taken the lifeless body of Skorgrim and made the Dourhand to reveal their cruel intentions against the Free people of the Middle Earth. In a desesperate quest, several heroes had ride to the Misty Mountains and fight against the hordes of evil to reach him and put a end to hsi evil schemes.

Varsalla was there, I know it because I paly with Varsalla, and the fight was nasty... Nasty enough to make 1 hunter, 1 lore master and 3 minstrels form a powerful and endless in life spells to take him down. And in that moment I thought that it was going to be the last time ever that I heard that name. Obviously I was wrong, Skorgrim´s defeat was not the end of the topic and eventually his name was bring back to the surface... Until this time in which I had to reforge a key to enter Carn Durn.

The quest was basic: Talk with a hobbit who gaves you a small nugget of Mithril and then with a human who, by some reason, had the broken or damaged key of Carn Durn. Why you need this? You need to make a mold of the key and reforge it again to enter into the enemy´s city. I did those part realyl quickly, even if I had to visit Michel Delving and Archet.. Good thing that in Michel Delving I could deliver all my Mathoms and I reached from the initial state of reputation to kindred in like 2 minutes... I had several Mathoms to deliver.

Once I had all the mats I went back to Thorin´s hall and deliver the materiales to Dwalin, and he sent me to a dwarf in a forge, which started to make the key and then asked me for a special hammer. Since I had no idea where to find this hammer, I asked Dwalin and he told me that I had to travel to Skorgrim´s tomb... And I could not believe it. Again? Even dead, Skorgrim is a real pain!

Well, this was my adventure in there:

The Tomb... Someone was working in here lately... I left it
barely destroyed several lvls ago...

This place should be a instance, It´s kinda great looking and big.
Still, it need to be bigger to be a greater instance, thou.

It´s a trap!

Not only wights and severed hand are roaming the places...
also this annoying ghosts as well.

I like this part and...

This  one too, they just look great.

This hall makes me feel a bit deja´vu from the old Dwarf-elf newbie quest.

The door smashed by dwaling in the old quest line, and I dont remember
how this door is opened in the new one...

"Oh.. Hai! I´m looking for a hammer that..."

"Wait.. I do not wanna fight! wait! WAIT!"

"Oh... Look what I found.. the hammer!"

One of the best fights in the game, at least in concept.
I had fun in here, and this last fight was more likely a duel in which you need to stay inside the limited zone and fight against the ghost. He was not a hard enemy, or maybe I was just being aesome, can´t be sure of this, but the fight was fast and easy.

Today has been a productive quest-day for me, and my legendary weapon... er... book, is now lvl 10, and I have to reforge it... which makes me think.. how do you reforge a book? I mean.. It´s a book, you know? Well, thanks to the Valars that this is a game.

For the moment I have to go my friends, good luck and have a great hunt!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario