jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Quests in Moria.

So far the quests at Moria have been funny and hard to complete.. In many ways. first of all, some mobs in there are lvl 52 or 53, making them hard to kill, even for a bloodthirsty minstrel as I. Usually, they have the skill yo stun you and that's really horrible, and they have a nice quantity of health points, like between 2.5k and 3.5k usually... if you gather all that together and suddenly add two enemies: that combination is just a bad, BAD, idea.

So, the quests as well have been quite different than the quests outside the mines. I had to check some mirrors, find where does a cristal shard belongs, bother some next to kill the hive queen and burn down some platforms with some goblins on it.

Yet, the quest that was really weird for me was one with two levers and some waterfalls... See, in the crossroad chamber, some dwarf told me to check some levers in a brigde so I did. Obviously I had to kill several goblins, burn the platforms, kill some beast and bats, and finally... I was there.. In that awesome bridge...

I said: "Awesome bridge" coz it is awesome...

Click here aaaaaand...

click here... So!...

So....?

The funnypart was a warning that said something like: "Strange... nothing seems to happen". At the beginning I was like "What? I did lla that I did just for this???!!!" But then, in my rage moment, I got a clearly idea of something.

There's a rule in D&D that says that not everything that is there, works correctly, specially in a forgotten ruin. So I realized that this rule was also applied in here, at least for now. Moria has been abandoned for years, lots of years, and is normal that some mechanisms were not working.

I love this type of details of the game, t was not a waste of time, since I got some Xp and LIxp as well, and, even if I had a rage attack, they were right. well played Turbine, honestly... Well played... I only hope that those waterfalls remains like that and the levers are not gonna work eventually. would be great.

Well, gotta go, lot of work to do, not too much time to complete them all. Good luck my friends! and have a great hunting in this day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario