viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Talking about classes... Burglar.

I have to be honest, with the captain I knew just a bit, but about this fellows... I know nothing. and when I mean nothing, is really nothing. Possibly I'm missing the best class ever, or the most funnier or maybe the awesome class ever for some Rp-Overpowered-qust-lvling duties.

It's just that I dont find them... what I could say... attractive? And no, I dont mean about the hobbits burglars only, I mean mostly about the idea of doing sneak attacks +stab+stab strategy. If they have that, of course. I happened the same with me when I decided to make a rogue in WoW, at the beginning I was like:

-Friend: So you have to go sneak and then...
-Me: Boring....
-Friend: Listen... Sneak and then, kaplam! you just...
-Me: Booring....
-Friend: Would you just shut up for a while...? Thanks... then you...
-Me: Really? you think that this is funny?
-Friend: *stand up from the chair and goes away*
-Me: *look at him... then at the screen...* oh.. funny!

Yes... Was something like that. And now my rogue is lvl 80 I think, maybe 81, and it was just so great to lvl-up her in Wrath's time.

I'm checking at the Lotro wiki about Burglar and under the Role part they say: DEBUFFER. looks like having a Burglar is like having a piece kryptonite when Superman is after you. They can make attacks that makes enable the nasty conjuction strategies (The wheel of power that I talked about some days ago) and interrupts. It's like the pet that you dont want to have, but you NEED to have.

The quiet knife, the Mischief-maker and the gambler are the options that you have for this class to explore. For me all of them seems to be stab+stab, some stab+punch or punch+punch. If you are looking for this class, they you must love two things: Dps and Melee attacks... And you need to fear two things too: Melee attacks and Aggro.

The Gambler:
This specc must be the ideal for turning the fight to your side. Not only for the game but for the extra cass traits buffs that you get. All of them are talking about chances of applying a debuff stuff, conjunction opportunity. If you like to be "needed", go this class... at least is what I could do IF someday I'll play with this class... 
One reason I dont like this specc: look how the gambler is at th pic...
you looks like a hobbit with a Blackwold's courtesy membership.

The Mischief-maker:
If I have to pick one Talent tree just for the look of the pic in the scree: This would be the winner. Prancing pony, masks, capes and roguely deadly. Anyways, that's not the point (but it has some weight in my opinion). For what I read about this class, they are focused only in making the enemy weaker. at the point that If I were the enemy I would forget about the game rules and the aggro table and split this little fellow... I guess that they could make a lot of aggro too. SO, if you like to be a pain... go this class...  I think.

"I am really roguely handsome, am I?"
Rick Castle - Castle Intro.

The Quiet Knife:
Look at the hobbit: epic pose, nice armor, sneaky... this must be the main focused dps talent tree of the game. Besides, all the bonuses are "Critical, critical, more critical, awesome critical, OUCH critical". I guss that you can handle some action from the others trees but it's likely they can be resisted eventually. Go ths class if you only care to feed your blades with flesh and blood... I think...

stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab!!!!!

Its hard for me to make a serious review about the classes that I dont have any idea how they work. Remember that this is my main opinion and I got help from Lotro-wiki so far, I'm just to lazy to search more in other places. Besides, the cool pics of the talent trees comes from from there.

My advice: If you love to make damage, ambushes and hate the healing and tank duties: this is a good class to think about, there's no even possible way that someone ask you to do the others duties rather than dps. :)

Good luck everyone, and good huntin.... Stabbing! 

Woot! another weird joke! yay for me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario