lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Level 40: Done it!

Since I do not remember very well the instance in where Legolas was helping me,  decided to go directly to the pool of reflection in Rivendell and I found a great surprise: Not only the fact that I could run that place again, but with the fact that I was going to recieve a special writ to change later for armor at lvl 50.

Well, the only good new was that I was gonna recieve the item after the instance, yet that does not mean that I´m gonna get that armor anytime soon, the cooldown of that quest is about 5 days and the armor is for lvl 50. and I need 30 of them I believe... for each armor piece. Or something like that. it is obviusly that for that moment I will be inside Mines of Moria, kicking trolls and exploring those halls, getting a lot of better items and my first legendary weapon as well.

Anyways, Whle I was lvling inside that instance, I completed the Troll deed part I, and I got my always welcome 5 Turbine points and a new, inspiring, title. Now I'm know in my travels as "Varsalla, the Troll slayer" and I reached lvl 40 as well. the Tree animation when you hit every 10 lvls is kinda nice, unless it appears in the middle of the fight and things just go frozen for few seconds. right?

Well, I'm lvl 40 right now, which means that I can start farming my Legendary traits, open a new wrapped box and move to Angmar for a bit, which I´m pretty sure that it´s gonna be kinda hellish for me, but I´m gonna lvl up fast in those lands.

Since I arrived home a bit late, I didnt play too much, mostly that instance and then travelled to Bree to deliver the Minstrel quest that I had, which was kinda "Meh"... I traveled from Rivendell to Bree just to talk with a guy and recieve 8 silver. I was gonna head up to angmar but I decided to raise up a bit of Weaponsmith and now, happily, I´m Journey man with the master in apprentice. Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day for Scholar and Weaponsmith having in mind that I´m gonna fight myself for not to visit Angmar.

Well, gotta go to sleep, here I leave you with the second boss of the instance:

Yup, this one is not that ugly as the last one.

See you all tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario