martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Angmar

The first time I went into Angmar, it was with my hunter. as all know, Hunters are cheaters, they run faster, they can put traps, root with arrows, slow enemies, burn them ith arrows covered on fire, Track enemies for quests, nice damage, medium armor, range attacks mostly (so enemies will reach you quite low in health).

Minstrels are honests players that dont have anything like that, maybe the mediu armor and the shield, they can cure themselves and they can use fear in case of emergency... Also we know how to play dead if time is dire. I'm kinda afraid that I'm gonna find a horrible place to lvl up with Varsalla in this forgotten and haunted lands, where Orcs and Hillsmen, aside with Servitors or the Great Eye and some other creatures such Wargs, dwell everywhere.

I'm sure, also, that this is gonna be the best training ground to polish my war strategy and healing duties. Yet, the way to Moria has just grow up a bit longer since most of this quests are fellowship at the beginning and some of them require time and luck. I suffered a bit with my hunter, so I'm sure that I'm gonna suffer as well with my Minstrel.

Angmar is a depressive-looking place for new players, you leave behind the green and blue lands of North-downs to reach a red dark, gloomy and misty place where the perils are all way around. I'm in the office right now, and I have no screens of this place with Varsalla, today I didnt had the chance to go there and quest and even less to take screens, I was running back and forward delivering letters for Turbine Points and traning a bit my Captain.

I took the liberty to search some images on google, random pictures but about Angmar of course. Today I will be updating (Later) a bit more about this place, which has a big importance in the main game of Lord of the Rings online: Shadows of Angmar.

Enjoy this dreadful place!

The "Small" map of the zone. *Sarcastic tone*

Awesome, right?

If you have not completed the quest of these statues: Dont try to go further.
I did it with my hunter.. and I died.

Sky at night in Angmar, some trees, cold weather, perfect for a picnic!

This is the place in where I have to vanquish my enemies now. I'm not happy for going there, but I'm happy because it means that I'm closer to Moria... and legendary weapons too! Woot!

See you later! good luck! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario