jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Worst morning for Lotro... EVER!

Yesterday at night, I was kinda sleepy for write something on the blog, so I decided only to grab the screens that I need for today and go directly to bed, as fast as I could. "Tomorrow is gonna be a better day" that´s what my friend told me after listening the troubles at work and how we get stuck in a small part of the project.

Well, he was kinda 50% rights and 50% wrong, About the project everything could be better. none of us has started to do something right now, We are waiting to discuss it in the breakfast in a bread factory near from here. But, I woke up early to do some Lotro stuff and I totally failed, you have no idea how I totally failed today at morning in Lotro.

Just to say that I tried to lvl up a bit my Scholar duties, and I barely got the first level of journeyman, I walked like 45 minutes without getting a single Broken urn in all bree-lands. only Shattered-something and Antique vase... So well, I thought that it could be a good time for leveling in Angmar.

I got 4 quests, seemed to be easy, kill Wargs (I´ve done it before), Kill orcs (I´ve done it before) and getting some amulets from some hills men (Somehow, I´ve done it before). The Warg killing quest was kinda easy, I couldn´t take more than 1, since they were lvl 42 and I´m only at lvl 40. Used my anthems, all possible rotation, even some healing spells.

A bit of heroic action.. before failing so bad! :D

With the Orcs, things went a little bit to messy, some of them were in group so I had to make things fast, So I went inside the orc cave. Inside I found several Wargs too, which helped me in ending the Warg quest, and at the end, I had to run like crazy just to avoid innecesary fights that I could lose easily.

Healing spells vs Healing spells, what a long fight was this!

Tne creepy entrance to the orc´s cave.

But for the Hills men... I died 3 times. Yes, 3 Times. Those guys were just to overpowered for me and they played with me as they wanted. Specially a guy that is summoning or doing something againts a green spirit near a statue. I do understand that this guy is lvl 45 and I was lvl 40. he killed me once, both were so close to defeat our enemy, he only had 65 health point left! but I had no power and Minstrels without power... we are just a dummy for practice.

I killed him at the end, in the next round and even with 4 dread, I used boths types of potions, missed a lot, focused on my evade and parry songs, and yelled a lot. Minutes later, I tried to defeat him again and I failed. This action took me back to the camp were I delivered some of the quests, none of them letting me lvl up, not even close, so I went back into the camp and I died at the entrance.

At this point, 3 times hugging the floor, I decided to make some Rivendell duties there, Ihad the epic book waiting for me and it was only lvl 42 quests. What a best way to get another level and go back into Angmar and kicke them back. Kicking goblins was kinda easy but was the boss, a signature goblin lvl 42 who killed me.

Well, not him alone, him and a Dourhand (Seriously Dourhand... again? you dont have anything else to do? vocation to raise? Deeds perhaps?) who killed me.

Today is not a better day for Lotro, at least for now! So I´ll be optimistic and I´ll return later to get some lvls and kick them back several times. For now I´m hungry and willing to discuss the project, so I´ll be in here a bit later, maybe with some news, have a great day friends! and see you tomorrow!

Oh, yes, one thing.. I know why I died: I´m still with lvl 32 gear... The good thing of Angmar is that the starting quests of the hill-men is that they actually gear you perfectly... So I´m gonna suffer a bit more and wait for them. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario