martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Today has been a differetn day...

I dont know how to start with this post, but maybe this is the best word:

1) I woke up 1 pm.
2) Saw a castle episode.
3) Got all the pages for all my Legendary traits.
4) Did several Minstrel´s quests that rquieres for lot of traveling.
5) Saw the first episode of Games of Thrones.
6) Reached home.
7) I´m about to watch another Castle´s spisode.
8) It's still 6 pm.

I do not know if I found the way to make time go slower, or fi it is a curse for me, that says that from today and on, my days would be longer. But this day seems to be far from ending and this scares me a bit. It is normal that at this point of the day I have at least 2 posts, maybe working in the thrid, but not on this day I guess.

In fact, I have been checkign the Blogger account from time to time and I had no idea what to write in this opportunity. I even commented in one of the blogs that I like a lot, and I´m kinda shy for those kind of things, reason why I usually dont do that... But that post deserve a comment. she is totally right about the new horse... ew.

Well, I guess that I could talk about my first impression about the Game of thrones serie. To be honest, I´m following it on Twitter and from some few days ago to the present I have been attacked by curiosity about watching the any episode. i had bad timming about the serie and honestly, I haven´t look it at all. at least not enough to say: "I have walked miles just to see your first episode!".. No. I barely step out the door? Yes, totally.

The first episode.... From where should I begin? I have to admit that I love.. no, sorry... LOVE epic stuff. No matter what is it. Even a DOG with armor is awesome! even a RAT with armor is awesome!

gWJHwle!! Awesome!

The Rat-plate golem!

Wordless... this is so great! Rats with tank, polearm and gatling guns!

Beside of epic.. it´s creepy, which makes it
a double win!
But recently the quantity of Heroic and epic stuff that has appear in the media is so big that some of those projects makes you feel like you need a break of everything. Good luck that the Game of thrones is not one of those.

So far the history (and remember that I'm in the first episode) is going as a usual medieval thing about power and stuff, yet there´s a glimpse about somethign extra that I could follow all the time. The white walkers. Sorry if I translate it wrong, but in spanish is "los caminantes blancos".

So far, my opinion: watch it. It´s worthy to see it. Boromir is acting there. The guy from Stargate Atlantis who acts as Ronon Dex is acting there. And I, personally, fall in love with the blonde princess (Yes, the one that have a face as if she were lost in time) I forgot her name.

Well, good luck my friends! and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario