miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Talking about classes... Loremaster.

I was reading my old entried, knewing that something was just not good enough... And suddenly I fiund out that I totally sent to oblivion (Yes... again) my point of view about the classes in the game... I blame myself, but more than myself, I blame the hamsters with lightsabers...

It's their fault!

Anyway... I'm gonna talk about another class that I barely used in my game time. The Lore masters. So far I reached one to lvl 10 or maybe a bit more... like 11. yeah.. almost nothing. But I had my research about this character kinda seriously, since it was a good idea (At the moment) to try it. The idea of saving the day using crowd-control is something that I find kinda great, you are like the unseen hero that fix what has gone so far bad.

Also, this class has some healing skills, nothing serious to see it as a healer in the game, but there's always a extra help that you are not going to deny, and a heal skill that also cures diseases and others, is always welcome in the group. And besides that: You are the pet master. Not like Pokemon, but almost nearly.

This class has the ability to summon several different kinds of creatures to fight along side and, as a special stuff for them, they can change their looks... used to be with gems, in my Lore-master days, but I think that they can change it now freely. I do not know, to be honest.

The Lore Master talents trees:

The Keeper of Animals:
I see this more of a Lvling tree rather than a dps tree.. yet, it could be making a lot of damage depending of the pet that is with you in the moment, or maybe you can save the day thanks to your pet... It is normal to think that the skills that are focused for your pets, makes the perfect trait sequence to help you survive when you are alone, reason why I'm basing this myself... Maybe I'm just wrong, as usually, but it could be.
With the pick of this talent tree, you get a extra pet... FOR FREE!!
Master of Nature's fury:
Ok.. this sounds more like: "Master of awesome dps dpsing dps-stuff for dps!" besides, the pic is kinda: "Oh, look at me! Everything around me looks like hell coz I wanted to make it look like this..." Yet, I could be wrong, but I'm sure that this time: I'm not wrong... Trees like this makes you think twice in making a class like this if you dont like it at all... In fact, I dont like this class, but I could go and try one of them for sure.

Why almost all the female elves in the Talent trees looks like her...
Like my Champion :(

The Ancient Master:
With only looking at the pic I can say something: Going PvP against this Lore-master must be a pain. Since the pet is a crowd-control and balanced dps trait, and Master is a focused hellish dps trait... This MUST be the Crowd-control master of the three talents trees. This could be another reason why, in some future, I could make a Lore master... just for being a pain for someone else... That's priceless sometimes.

"Oh.. yeah.. I'm that awesome" *Srslynod*
Well, This post reached its end, but first I'm gonna say what I have to say. I played it a bit, as I say, to lvl 10 or maybe 11 and I didnt enjoyed the class. But that was pre-patch and pre-class focused changes thatthe game had in the past months, maybe I play it right now and I found a nice, good enough class, to play with.

Well, I gotta go, have a good hunt my friends and good luck in the rest of the day/night! I'll see you later with more of Moria, Also, I have to check what Xhii told me in one comment... I have to check what lies behind that rock :O

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario