sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Still in Evendim...

Well, this journey is getting just too long for my taste. I was hoping to visit the Trollshaws now but somehow the quests on Evendim got me completely wrapped after the Blue lady chain quest. To speak a little bit of the Blue lady chain quest I would have, probably, to play again from the beginning because I only remember the moment when, in the Trollshaws, Aragorn told me to go to Evendim and see if I could help him to reforge the sword.

Then I arrived to Tinnudir and everything got kinda blur in there. I started to help everyone, and when I mean everyone, I do really mean "Everyone" in that place until they told me to go again to Tinnudir in where they remembered that I was there to found some components to reforged the sword.

The blue lady quest is kinda great, a little bit long since you have to swim across that freaking lake a lot, backward and forward several times and stuff like that, but it's kinda great. I do really like the quest at the end when she ask you to give her what she most want. I'm not going to spoil anything but its a quest that needs a little bit of thinking rather than fighting.

Aside, the place where she is at is kinda cool, I felt like if I were on Zelda again, playing near the Zora's domain in Ocarina of time. The Lady of the lake has a great design and its kinda pretty, taking in comparision the fact the only the Female elven Npc's are actually pretty and the rest is kinda "meh".

After that Chain, I ended kicking some Garudans (Maybe I butchered the name of that race, but who cares.. right?) and giants and Wood-trolls and a Instance-quest like that almost killed me... several times.


That quest is quite annoying, the reward, maybe if was not necessary, was good. Killing some wood trolls and then some roots, and then kicking a tree, and then no more Power left, and then running back to the roots again, and then to the tree, still with no power, then to the roots, and finally to the tree just to run back again to help the ent that was attacking the lord of the wood trolls of the zone.

See? Not a lovely quest at all, no power from the middle of the quests until the end, enough time in the fight to use 3 power bottles, and runnign back as a good body excercise. I hate it, honestly, now that I remember the quest I realize that I ahte it a lot.

Well, gotta go, I'm still on my friend's house, we are about to make some food before I'll drive to my home.

But before, I;ll leave you here some screens for you, about the Blue lady and I think that also about the horrible, tree, quest too.

This is where the Blue lady lives... well, kinda near..

Behind the waterfall...

a Bit more inside, same place

Deep inside... Yes, that's the blue lady

The Blue Lady, of Evendim.

After the first quest, killing some Salamander, I had to search for this statue at Ost Forod.


And clean this one with a draught from the elves at the north part of the lake

Done.. I clean it already!

The ent and I, ready for war!
Wood trolls ahead! (ith this guy, you actually have a god mode on, he heals you all the time)

The big tree after 6 minutes of battle... and running back and forward!

Good luck everyone, and see you later!

And yes, the screen of my friend is kinda different from mines, so that why the weird format :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario