jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Today.. After Castle's rage...

Today I'm gonna play Lotro a lot. Of course I have some things to do when I reach home, but I wont be watching any episode of Castle to avoid my arge attack of yesterday. Which almost killed me and left me a need desire of watching again all the X-files episodes, which I can do with all the pleasure of the world, but not right now.

I want to reach Moria. I want Legendary weapons. I'm still at lvl 44. And I'm applying each day for the Lottery horse and there was no lucky on me to won it, even with the double steed lottery that they had yesterday. For the moments I just can sit and think about my missions on lotro today. Should I grind Reputation with Esteldin? Should I complete some Deeds? Should I level up a bit? Should I get a New questpack to lvl up?

I'm still in my own personal dilemma (That word exist in english? sounds exactly as in Spanish, just with one more "m") or mental battle about getting Eregion or misty Mountains. And between Castle's episodes and Beckett chasing criminals arounds while... Wait.. no.. no more Castle... need to be.. strong... avoid rage... *breathes* ok, where I was? ok, the quests packs.

Yesterday I asked a good friend of mine about the same, and he answered me that possibly more quests was better than the raid stuff, which is true, but I fear that is gonna happen the same that always happens: Thousand of Fellowship quests. Tons of them. Which I barely complete. If any of you have a good idea about what should I get, I[ll be happy to hear it, via Twitter, here, Facebook (You can find me under Varsalla Darksong) or E-mail, Varsalla.Darksong@Gmail.com.

A good thing to comment in here, I'm totally back to my writing duties. Yesterday (Earlier and before Castle's episodes) I ended my writing block that I had and started with a new perspective my new book. This is a part that you may not know about me. I do play Role-playing games (Paper-style game with dices, Latin America dont know what Larp means, and know just a bit about other Role-play styles) and my carrer is Illustrator and if you mix those two things into the same bottle, you get a enormous quantity of imagination and will to create things... usually... and why are you going to create a simple design of a sword when you can create the entire world and the story-line of the item?

That's me. When I was a kid, not long time ago (I'm just 27 years old, I'm still a kid :D *srslysrslynod*) I used to write stories all the time, when I was in class, then in the bus while I was going home, and then when I moved on to another state, a small town called Colonia Tovar, then when I back while i was working in a small TV program show, Cartoon style. After that TV show, suddenly my will to write just stopped with no touchable reason, one day I lost all my inspiration and yesterday I got it back.

Hopefully, I can complete this story that I have in mind which is in fact thinked for 3 books in total and so far sounds just too great to be truth. Yet, I'm the father of the work, and almost everything what I do is great until time pass by and I'm a bit dettached of what I did. More with a neutral opinion.

I want to share a pic with you all, my friends, but since I used my free time yesterday to watch Castle and I barely reach lvl 11 on my captain, I have nothing to show. I'll post something better in few hours, for the moments I wish you all luck and a good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario