martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Dying in Angmar.

I should get a Deed from there... and a tile, and some turbine points, and a legendary Trait just for dying just too much in that horrible, Evil, red sky place. I'm kinda frustrated about the zone.

I think that possibly I'm not gearing my toon enough, that could be too, I mean, you can only survive in the worss places if you have a decent and adecuate gear on you. Yet, I dont know what I'm missing now, I got all the gear from here and nothing.

Well, Yesterday, I died a lot of time agaian.. well, not a "Lot" of times, just like 2... Enough to send me to the circle of shame, pretty far from where I was leveling. I guess that whena quest is in orange letters, I should step a bit from it, colors in the name quests are really important here. anywaya, I got some new screens from angmar and I didnt got any quest pack yesterday, I'm afraid to spend some of my turbine points right now. I have like 897 or so... What a number, right? why not 895? or 900?... I guess that I have to wait for sale to spend those 7, kinda unffair.

Also, I didnt search for a group yesterday when I was going to do all the instances that I couldn{t do time ago. And to be honest, I like this game a bit more. No even a instance like the mace is complete soloable (At least for a Minstrel at lvl 43). All the enemie have their own strategy, even the simple miniboses which are not important at all.I'll be looking for a group of my level to enter there, something good they should drop... Right?

Well, also, as a good new, I just lvl up to 44! barely, and when I mean "Barely" is really "BARELY". I went again to the site that I died yesterday, apply some ninja strategies, killed the guys that I need it, found a interesting quest about swords that adds you some TP and a title, tracked down 3 guys of those (In total) defended the Dwarven city south from there and delivered some trinkets to the Rangers of Esteldin. It´s a good morning indeed, hopefully, this will continue as this. for now, I'll leave you with the screens of Angmar, the "Marsh".

The forest just at the ast part of the "Marsh" kinda creepy.
When you go inside, everything turns red... and there´s a lot of Wargs there.

The statues... dont go further if you haven´t completed the quest.
Trust me... T_T

Not all the time is a creepy time in Angmar!

This was like 10 minutes after the one above...

Well, gotta get ready for work, see you later friends and good hunting!

Oh, Perhaps I can reach the 1000 views before the 1 month time ends! Woot!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario