jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

EU and US merged?

Imagine that you are in a tavern, asking in the bar for a drink, it has been a normal, decent night haging with your friends and usddenly some guy falls from the second floor, just aside you, breaking a table in two, while other guy disguised as ninja  starts to jump between the lamps of the place. You step back only with one thought: "wth?" And THEN as Minotaur appears breaking the wall and talking in Elvish (Yes, A mino talking in Elven tongue) and for some reason you can understand and then you think: "WTH?!" and THEN the bartender becomes a machine like Terminator and grabs a shotgun and starts to shot everywhere...

This would definitly takes you flatfooted and you have really no idea of what is happening...

Well, I'm like this in this EU and US server... And the forums are not helping me a bit... Each forum is like a new character to my Tavern story, leaving me more doubts and questions...

It is normal, in me, not to dig my nose into the modern, forums things until they are near or released... like the Update 2... I was like: "Ah, yes.. there's a patch, and theres a mayor change... but I dont care". But this news about the EU and US servers is taking control over my twitter and makes me wonder: What is gonna happening?

They are merging servers? if they are doing that.. Is there a list of the servers that are going to merged? US is gonna have dedicated Rp servers? if not... What is gonna happen with the dedicated servers from EU? what happens if there's a character with the same name in both sides? who's gonna keep the original name? what is gonna happen with the Kinships under he same name? Or are they just adding those EU servers to the same list that US server are at? Are we gonna have two Saurons instead of one?! now, THAT, would be great...

I'm really hoping for answers...

And yes, I haven't search enough... it was more like:

-Uh? Server merged?...
*google*
*Lotro Forums*
*Forum 1*
-Uh....
*Forum 2*
-Oh.. wait.. what?
*Forum 3*
-Amm.. I better go and write in the blog...

Well, I only wanna say this:

In case of the EU players comes to US servers: Welcome my friends!

In case that US server are going to EU servers: Hello there! how you doing? *charmingface*

In case of the list just grow longer: I'll be passing by from time to time to say hello and welcome!

Well, good friends, have a nice day and a greta hunting, I wish you the best of the luck for today :)

almost like this... but with a Ninja and a Bartender-terminator-style.
I dont know too much about this pic.. I was looking for Todd Lockwood but I got this one, which is similar to Lockwood style, but seems to be maded by another awesome artist called Svetlin Velinov... but I dont know, yet! Both deserve a post later, and I will make them one :)

brb.. Gonna eat cake :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario