lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Something weird about Frodo.

Yesterday, for me in game-wise stuff, it was not a totally productive day; at morning I was moving fast with deeds, quests, vocation, but something happened in the middle of the day that maded my day kinda slow. And when I mean slow, I mean "Not moving". I´m not so sure if Trollshaws have to do something with, I dont understand that zone yet, some of the quests that I have are for lvl 40, the lowest, maybe lvl 36, but mostly of the lvl 36 are fellowship quests.

Besides, until Trollshaws, all the "Small fellowshipquests" were able to be handle by myself without troubles. were hard quests but not nearly imposible. In the trollshaws, I got a quest for a small fellowship that is not even for a small fellowship, you need at least a tank and a healer and a good portion of your time if you dont have at least 2 more dps. The guys that I had to kill, which I didnt (Of course) have 7.5k Morale points. So, my question is: 7.5k moralepoints mobs are the new "Small fellowship quests?.

If that´s right.. I´m doing it wrong. and now That I´m writting that down, I think that there´s a 80% of chance tha I´m the trouble in here. I haven´t found any upgrade in a while, aside the sword and the shield. Gonna check later in AH for new clothes and buy them.. if the prices are reasonable.

But something caught my eye yesterday while I was doin one of the most weird quests ever. I arrived to Elrond´s house (Which is in fact everyone´s house since everyone enters and go out like I the actually own that house) and I meet Gandalf again, this time standing aside Frodo. Gandalf told me to go and take a walk with Frodo, and listen to him. I do not think that Gandalf realize that I have been in a bunch of epic fights and that just "walking" with Frodo is a waste of my talents, but "meh", he is Gandalf, so I guess that he is always right.

In the quest, I was hoping for someone attack, maybe orcs, Servants of the Eye or something. Yet, it was just a small but slooooooooowly walk around Rivendell, thanks to the Valar, not too far from the strating point. Frodo was the only one who was talking, and he is not a very chatty person, since he, as much, spoke 10 lines in a 15 minutes quest.

Rivendells gives you 5 hope when you arrived cross the door (I think) but check this out:

Hope 4 (-1)
Frodo have a Dread AoE Debuff of -1 to hope.
It could be because:

-Is the ring´s power that makes me feel like this? Tented in taking that ring and run away?.. sounds nearly impossible, since i have no idea that Frodo have that ring in his hands. I think...

-Is the fact that I'm looking (In the case that I know that he have the One ring around his neck) such a small person, weak at sight, hobbit, carrying the fate of all middle earth that makes me feel like this? After all, I could be waiting for someone stronger and with a two handed Axe, cleaving his/her enemies while yells about hell who be the one that maybe could take the ring to Mordor... If I knew about the ring.. of course.

-It is maybe becuase I'm having such a dumb quest qhile I have a quest log full with missions that are more funnier than this one? And Frodo walks really slowly and I´m not doing anything else that walking a bit and wait for him... for like 15 minutes?

-Because the reward was a staff and minstrels can´t use them?

I do not know, but I only know that I was getting a +1 to dread while I was with Frodo while I was in Rivendell. I would like a explanation for this.. since my two bests bets are the power of the ring and the fact that I got a cheap staff as reward after that.

Well, this was the only boring quest that I got yesterday, later I´ll upload about the Rp event of the Narsil hsrads and how they reforge it. Can´t now since I'm a lilttle bit late for work, good luck! and have fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario