sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

A small preview...

Of the things that I have no idea how they work!

Of course, there's a lot of things that I dont know about this game yet. But this time, I would like to give you all a small preview of the Legendary items. I'm really curious about this, honestly, I am.

It is usually, when I'm walking in a town, that when I see some high lvl around I go fast to the inspect feature and admire that weapon that usually looks like:
o.o!
O.O!!!
which I do not have any idea of what all this means about. Runes, legacies, shards, stuff that I heard on the main chat that you can apply to the weapons while they are leveling up... yes, they also gain levels as you go kill enemies with them.


Also, They are separated in three categories named as Ages. First, second and third ages determines the strengh of each weapon (I'm guessing) and the capabilites that the weapon can get eventually with the pass of the time with you. you can add them runes, Gems, Settings, legacies, scrolls, you can reforge them and deconstruct them as well.

I do not know about this, and I swear that it's killing me. I'm pretty sure that making you own weapon (Because all of this things described before means that you can make it, in fact) and the weapon can level up with you, possibly (If you craft it) you can give it a name. (So far I made few things with my Hunter and for some reason I can give them a name).

This topic makes me think a lot about my vocation too. I'm Working really hard on my woodworker vocation but the benefits that I get are kinda.. "meh", Since I preffer to handle a one handed sword rather tha a mace, I'm thinking in getting something with Weaponsmith. Maybe the one with Scholar too, named Historian. I have to make a little research about this.

Good luck for the moments, and I will see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario