martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Aye, M' Captain!

I did not have betrayed Varsalla, I will never do that.

But Captains looks so awesome that I decided to re-start one... again... in fact, it's like my 3 Captain in this server. The first Captain was just after I made the hunter, and I didnt like it. Then, like a week ago I made another but she didnt convince me either so I erase her yesterday and I made my new Captain. Under the name of Noela.

I have a good feeling about this Captain, I think that I'm gonna have some fun with her and she is going to work perfectly as a safety escape route when Varsalla taste the ground of Angmar becuase, and I'm sure in this, I'm going to hug the floor some many times that it could be frustrating. Also, Varsalla have a special magnet for two handed awesome purple items and chesta armors that she can't use so, I'm gonna give them a try.

I started today in the training zone, in where Aragorn came to my rescue and Amdir was injured by the blade of the Nazgul. Kinda the same of what Frodo suffered in the Weathertop but saldy, he is not the portagonist of the game so he... has a different fate at the end.

The beginnign zone for humans, a small instance quest like introo, is quite weird. By some reason you are inprision of the Blackwolds, which they seems to be stronger but you manage to defeat several of them easily. Also, you are in prision but you have a single hand mace equipped too. Something smells fishy in here. Anyway, Aragorn arrives, kicks some brigands and then help you to escape and ask you to figh him. something like this:

Wait.. Why I[m in prison? What I did to deserve this?

Nice... you owned 4 of them, you are kin... wait.. what? Fight against you?!
Are you nuts? *Looks at the corpses in the floor*

How polite... "You have "adequatily" demostrated your skill in combat...
What way to say: "you sucks"

After that, you have to save two hobbits that for some reason are also jailed in the Blackwold campment. At least you know why are they in here, the bad guys are looking for Hobbits... Not for a human from Dale.

Oh look! A hobbit! how are you little, peaceful, person?

Nah, dont worry, there's plenty of light in our way back...

OMG! What have you done?!

Feel the wrath of the invisible two handed sword of doom!!

"I'm awesome" I was thinking... until...

Hmmm Why did Aragorn released me from jail?

Yeah.. this guy is THAT scary...

But the flammes from the hobbit saved the day, so I'm glad that this little
person is kinda pyromaniac.

This is the human, Solo instance quest, starting zone. Kinda awesome, right? Well, the next part is rather slow a bit ut it is great. I'll post later what I did today early, right now it's lunch time and I have to go, good luck and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario