jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Forochel.. a unseen option.

My inner war between Eregion and Misty Mountains has reached to a crucial point. Forochel.

At the beginning I didnt care too much about Forochel, after all: No Raids, no Instances, just quests, Ice everywhere. Few seconds ago I was thinking in maybe I should take a look into Lotro Wiki about Forochel and I did it. I was sure that Forochel was no enemy for my two primordial options in what should I buy.. but I was wrong.

The only reason why I like Forochel now is what the page told me almost at the beginning: It's mostly a Solo-player experience.

...

I know right? My fear about Eregion was solved in here, I fear that just at the moment I buy Eregion I found out that all my freaking quests are Fellowship or small fellowship uber mode-on. But Forochel dont have this trouble since it's a solo-player experience. I guess that I have to think about this a bit more. I dont like this place at all, could be just because the only time i went there I died two times, both of the times was a simple badger who killed me.

It is unfair that a Badger can kill a lvl 40 player. I have weapons, I have killed orcs, I have kicked dragons, I saved the Dwarves and the Elves, and the hobbits and the Humans... not many times, but I did few times. I aided Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli.

I refuse to die against a badger.

No, there's no way on hell that a badger can kill a Minstrel with such awesome powers, medium armor, sharpened sword and a shield that could practically smash the badger.

Oh, Forochel, why you just appear? I mean, for me. I was thinking in completing deeds and add some cash to the game to get both Eregion and Misty Mountains but now you make things a bit harder. Other thing is: Why I can't be quiet and sit. Why do I have always to look? I'm like the guy in the horror movies that always get killed just because he saw a dark, creepy hallway and he has, for no reason, to go inside. When he knows that zombies and demons are everywhere!

Oh boy.. Look some Screens from Forochel...

Yeah.. lovely place... whatever...

I want one of this!

Or one of this!

the good thing: Seems to be a different place.
the Bad thing: Just to much snow... to much white.

Well, I have to think about this, this could make a different everything, a different turn, a different something in the game: new enviroment, new monsters, new house Decorations, new a lot of stuffs... Funny is that I google "Forochel drakes" and this show up in the results:

Look at those dark eyes... only evil lies there...

Well, good luck and good hunting! I'll be back in few hours. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario