martes, 19 de abril de 2011

the intro for Moria.

FINALLY!

After bloody month and almost two weeks, I finally saw the entrance of Mines of Moria! and let´s me say something about the introduction quest for Moria. It´s awesome. Splendid. Kinda bizarre sometimes, specially after the Orc´s caves, but even with that, it´s just a awesome quest chain for an awesome game.

I´m sure that I wont be able to explain all the quest chain in here, it´s kinda long and it would be less boring if I take few posts to explain it. Also, you must understand that you may find spoilers inside these next posts so you might want to skip them.

The beginning of the quest chain is pretty good, it´s about how you assist the Dwarves in trying to get inside Moria and the perils of the zone. Crebains and Orcs are making their doings under the command of some evil lord that we all know. *drum´s sound* but before going to deep in that part, I´m gonna explain how great and crazy this part was, but from the beginning.

First of all, I went to Eregion right after Firadama told me that he and Lastlaf had started the quest for the Legendary weapon, he decided to stop and help me out in reaching him in the quest line fast so we could progress together. The zone where the quest is at, east of Echad Eregion, even east of Echad Dunnan (or something like) is behind a portal. it´s some sort of public instance-type quest.

Once inside, a Dwarf asked us to kill some Crebains and gather their talons,qhich was pretty easy enough and fast. Even with the mobs at lvl 50 and I at lvl 45, while fira was at 46, it was not hard to kill them all fast. and yes, I was doing mostly miss and stuff. The place seems to be a bit diferent from other places in hwere I have been leveling lately, I dont know how to explain it, like if this part had better textures or something. Anyway, once the Crebain were dead, the same dwarf asked us to reach the first outpost.

That´s the second camp. just three dwarves and
some wagons.
In this outpost, they asked us to assist a dwarf that was hidden in the south part of the zone. Near the Orc´s cave. reaching there was not hard, since the Wargs and crebains were more than idiots and they didnt saw us at all.

But once inside the cave, that´s another tale. We had a horrible time, in fact, It was so horrible that i didnt got enough time to take screens or anything, and when I went out, i was just running like a crazy... Even jumped from a cliff and broke my leg. But I survived. Indeed.

The quest isnide the cave was mostly about looking some reposts, kill some guys, find a teeth in a pile of bone (Ew, right? it´s awesome!) and defeat some orcs as well, in the meantime. Those guys, are nasty, they attack in group, mostly lvl 50 and they know no mercy at all. I guess that I can´t get more screens fo them unless I go inside with some new toon. I will, eventually.

We did thos quest and yes, I embraced the floor once, but it was good since these quests helped me to lvl up fast to lvl 46. the Xp reward is just that awesome in those quests that you should be doing this at the first time you and some more players reachlvl 45.

Sicne I didnt got screens from the orc´s cave, I got some of the place, hope you like them :)

The valley of the Crebains..

And behind those mountains: The Orc´s cave.
And yes, Lazy enough to not to move for both screens :)
I{m gonna stop the post for now, so tomorrow I can post about the second part of the zone, some screens of the Black pool and save a extra post about the fall of Moria. A quest that was just to awesome (and slowly) to believe.

For now, have a good night my friends, or good day, I wish you the best of the luck and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario