sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

And I went to Eregion...

I have almost no screens from Eregion, I have to be honest, I went and almost did: Still as death + Return to Rivendell.

That place looks awesome, so far I´m not regreting of getting the quest pack, but from the first moment I step into those lands the enemies were everywhere. And they are like signature. all of them. Well, not ALL of them, but some trees and wood-trolls are signature and they are blocking somehow my way to the south part of the map.

I feel like I need, I reallyneed to get some more levels first so I can walk normally in there, at least to avoid so many unnecessary deaths. But also I have to admit something. That´s the far pat of the game that I have go so far, with any character, and the explorer inside me begs me to continue and not looking back. I guess that I could say the say about Angmar, but the haunted place is kinda creepy right now and offers no Legendary weapon at all. eregion might have one of them.

Oh good Valar, I really need one of those! I can´t wait to put my hands on a sexy sword with runes and stuff and things that I dont get too much, and make it go further in level-wise. Also, I need a bazooka in the game, and I think that I´m gonna get it anytime soon. So I have to sit and wait. Well, in this case: Kill orcs and goblins and then wait.

I´m gonna make a list of the names that I could use for my weapons, I read somewhere that you can change the name of the item each time you reforge it, and I think that you can reforge it only every 10 lvls, and the item has only 30 lvls. I have to think clear about this and be serious... Even if "Awesome sword of purification" sounds great, I guess that I have to think it twice.... Maybe I´m gonna call it "A.s.o.p". That could work.

I´m gonna post some screens, about my usual experience in the place, where I´m just doign things like:

-Hey... a humanoid.... *Light spell, light spell* Ack! A tree-folk *Pew-pew* Ok.. rest.. rest a bit.. ACK! A TROLL! *run faster*

I was there.. like a reporter of Discovery Channel...

And when I was ready, I took the screen and then...

I dont know what I did, but I attacked that fellow over there with
a song, obviusly, after that, I had to F12 and use the heavy artillery.

Well, Not the bests screens of mine.... And my screens are still kinda "meh", I´ll be posting better things later, I just went back from the movies with my girlfriend (I was watching RIO, kinda funny, and the animation is kinda awesome as well).

See you all later! Good luck, and of course, good hunting m friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario