domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

And I yelled at him...

And I did it, as I promised, I yelled at Aragorn just to feel a little bit release of what I suffered on my journey to Evendim. I got the screens and i was hoping to no one to show their faces there... It could have been a little bit uncomfortable.

Here, see it:
When I arrived, and checked that no one was on the room (Aside Aragorn and Boromir of course)

I started to yell as a crazy player...
And by this moment I was a bit more relaxed.
And after that I had to complete some quests there, on Rivendell, with Bolbi and some riddles, walk with Frodo which was a half of a pain quest and I found something funny that I´ll say tomorrow. I´m kinda sleepy right now, and you know how I am, I can start to talk in several invented lenguages, and say nonsenses if I´m in this state.

I´ll see you all tomorrow early, when I wake up and check this post, for now, havea good nite, morning or day (Depends on the time) and good luck :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario