miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

A bad starting for a creepy day.

For some reason I woke up earlier today. 4 am. When I opened my eyes and saw that was still dark, and cricketts were bothering with their sound and my cat had taken control over the half of the bed. In the middle... Leaving me with only 25% on each separated side of the bed. My first action (Beside open my eyes) was moving my cat using my pillow. He was not happy yet I was not happy either.

I walk into the kitchen, grab a glass of water, drink it and went back to bed. I had 1 hour left to sleep before my regular schedule for work. suddenly I woke up at 6:35 am, I was like "gfaasdfargqrg!!!! RAWR!!! OMG!!! RAWR!!!" for not hearing my cellphone alarm. My cat was eating and I'm pretty sure that he was hapy for seeing me in that way. I went to the bathroom, fixed my stuff and I was ready for a bit of Lotro while y breakfast was ready.

And the Power of the house went off. It was raining, not that much to cause power issues, but I assumed that posibly was that. the power shutdown last for like 3 seconds, maybe 5, so I restarted my Pc, added my pasword to my user name and... The power turned off again.

*Breath* Was the ony thing that I had on mind. *Must be just a bit of bad luck*

On my third try, when the Power shutted down again, I just said:  "Ok.. You won, I wont play lotro now, I'll just have my breakfast" But the microwave was not working... I had anyway my breakfast, a bit cold, but who cares after that Intro at the morning, and went ready to drive to my work.

If I could describe the Traffic in where I was sutck I would use words like: "Horrible, nasty, despicable, Thousands of cars, two lesser car accidents, one car broken in the middle of two lines" And it was raining, just to make things funnier. Yet inside every situation there's a bit of good things.

None of my office had arrived at time, so they were just getting ready to start, and everyone was complaining about the traffic as well.

Yesterday I promised to post my small collection of blades when I reach home, and I didnt... I know, shame on me this time. Since today I didnt had "a normal morning" I couldn't had my first post about that, but I fixed the trouble, I sent the Pics to a very good friend of mine and ask him to resend them to my Mail, so I'll have them anytime soon and as soon I get them, I will post them. It's not the best resolution at all, after all I got them with my cellphone and the quality of the pic is unknow to me right now... I'm too lazy to search that.

The reason why I didnt do that yesterday was just because I was so chained to several episodes of Castle, "Den of Thieves", "Food to die for" and "Overkill". I had to admit that I had some problems with this TV show, I'm so close to become a addict of it. Not so sure if a addict of Beckett or to the complete show. And to be honest: Find something that is able to take my spare time away from games... it's hard.

So far the best episodes for me are "Tick, Tick, Tick" and "Boom". I recommend the TV show 100%.

Reason #2 why I was not yesterday in lotro.

And yes, reason #1 Why... see? You can't blame me :D

Well, I have to go to work right now, I'll post the pics later, for now my friends, good luck and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario