domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

This lottery stuff...

Makes me feel no special at all.

My recommendation for all of you, friends of Lotro: Go and sjut play the Lottery. I just wake up (And yes, it´s almost 2pm in my country, I had a party last night and things ended today morning, I´m guilty) and decided, since everyone is still sleeping, to check my lotro page before going to play a bit.

And I found this:

Woot! wait... again? I´m the only one playing this?
Serendis got her share on the Lottery, as well Varsalla, but right now I´m getting another announce that Varsalla, Vhaleria and Khas are also winners (Varsalla for second time in her story). SO this leads me to one conclusion: Play the Anniv. Token lottery: the chances of winning is just that big enough.

I´m gonna log on right now, claim all the shinnies and check with Khas for what are these tokens for in Bree, possible some great outfit gear is waiting for me. that could be worth of moving from Eregion back to Bree, dont you think so?

To be honest with you all... I bought yesterday a Real life lottery ticket... You never know right? and right now I feel like I waste that real life money on that, but who knows? Maybe this is my lucky week ever.

Well, Eregion and tokens are calling me, see you later folks and good luck, great hunting!

Go. And. Play. The. Lottery!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario