viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

So well... The sims 2...

Yes, I was exploring the dark corners of my room when suddenly a mysterious box, selaed, appeared from the nothing. Well, not exactly the "nothing" but under some other boxes, and I decided to open it... Seveal of my old games were hidden there, the reason? I´m not so sure, but I know that it wans´t there because of me.

Anyway, I decided to install the game again in my computer to see if I still find it funny, or at least, interesting. so I focused my self in one thing: waste a lot of time installing all the games and expax that I had with me. that includes the kitchen, the fashion, the Christmas, the Halloween, another holidays, young urbans, gearing the family, party! and more... Yes.. I´m still in grief for all the GB that I lost there... But I have to be strong, I still have 180 GB free in my HD.

Eventually, the game was completed and ready to play it and so I was too. since this game gives you the option to make a entire zone, I decided to call it Lorién... and I placed some houses, stores, usual stuff that it could be of help or at least interesting to have near.. and some good people to meet eventually, too.

And after placing several houses i just said: "hmm.. This must have to be enough..."...

Enough or not, i was not gonna waste time placing houses...
I lost enough in the install process...

So well, the moment to define my character arrived... To be honest, I was not looking forward to make one from zero, so I decided to hit ranomd and try my luck. And no, it´s not a good at all, see, if you use the random, some werid things could appear and none of them were good enough to play with. check it by yourself.

Random 1: Exotic suit maded with the finest skin of a Boa, same as the shoes, contrasting a elegant black
Jean, a weir bandana that has nothing to do with the rest and a strange scarf...

Random 2: just look at the jacket... so no, this was not my target...

Random 3: Oh yeah... *Click on Random again, several times, in panic*

Random 4: What is this? Tron?

So yes, I ended making a character from zero... I guess that if you want to feel identify with your character, you have to make it right. Since there was a lot of options, I decided to make one more close to what I look like in reality, obviously, the character in here (despise his gear) look at least a 70% better than reality... kinda sad, right? I know! >:<
My version in Tron... honestly, I hate that suit...

So well, anyway, I got my first house, I have to admit that I used a cheat: No time effect on me. I´m not gona get any older than now, so it´s perfect. i purchased my house, i started as soon as possible to read EAcH item in the "Store" and ended with a house that has no sense...

Yes... I know, my bed is a coffin. I just had to do it...

And after that, I decided to start with a novel, then a paint.

I need a new computer for the game, right?

pffft.. what about picasso? I´m the best now!
Sadly, In my first own class about the picture, some fellows decided to pay me a small visit. was fun and fast.. ut check this out.

*Why they dont get a better time to visit me*

So far, I was half-bored... Until I started t see this: Fight! fight! fight!

Woot! fight and do quests then,

Wooooaw... the lady decided to answe rback to the threat...
Cutt his throath!

Why they are in my house when I´m not in there?
Well, I´m kinda tired, so I´ll post the second part of this tomorrow, but for now: Good luck my friends and great hunting!

Yes.. I´m half-asleep.. so my typing is gonna be mess. you know.. the normal stuff on me :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario