miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Ok, let's be serious...

I was doing some quests on Angmar yesterday until a strange sleep spell was cast down on me and I decided to go to bed earlier. Pretty sure that those orcs from the orc´s camp near the Earth-kin camp (Ok, these guys needs more easy names to write them down or I´ll be ending calling everything as "Race´s camp") have some guilty on this.

Even if my life was in danger several times, (Nothing that all my emergency buttons can´t fix at all) I was just doign whatever I wanted to do. Killing Orcs, looting their chests in their camp, stomping spiders and kicking some sort of creature with a big beak in the face. And they gave me a hell of a battle, to be honest. and almost no  quest loot, so I had to kill like 20 of each of them just to get 10 silks and 10 beaks.

last night post, had the screen of the strange creature with the beak, but I´ll post it again, just in case.

20 of them.. just for 10 beaks... not fair.

Today when I woke up, I went again to that zone and made other kind of disasters, like disarming some catapults and some siege towers as well, and kill their guardians, of course...

This Catapult reminds me of...

The Crash dummies, press one button and they will just go like this.

Same in here...

Varsalla touch the Siege tower.
Siege tower suffered a massive damage of 100k.
Your mighty blow defeated the Siege tower.
178 xp from 1,967,076 xp to lvl 41
And maybe, just maybe this is the reasonwhy they want me dead. I just arrive in here, less than two hours that I know this place and I´m already killing, destroying stuff, looting things, kicking their pets. For first time in my life I understand why tey have the reason to hate me as much as they do.

But today, early, I decided no to venture so fast in here. Some of the quests that I have are kinda high lvl for me, orange named and small fellowship and it would be great just to spend more time doing some old quests in somewhere else until I hit at least lvl 42, or maybe search in the Hills-men camp (Ack!) quests more closer to my lvl and for soloing.

Well, I gotta go to work friends, I have some screens of Angmar (Starting zone of Angmar mostly) and the screens of all my alts, inside the Order of the Silver Flame. I'll see you all later and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario