sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

And suddenly, I won the lottery again!

And as usual: No steed on the prize, but some awesome potions that could save Varsalla´s life in many moments.

No steed yet, but WOOT!
Yesterday I was playing when suddenly I got a Mail in the game, I was like "What the...?" Since it´s not usual for me to get mail in the game. I was riding from Angmar to Esteldin, so curiosity was killing me but my will to complete deeds was even greater. I made  stop, just to kill some Wargs, but since the inventory was full, I thought that was destiny telling me: "Go and get the freaking mail box!"

And I did.

I won the anniversay tokens with Varsalla, 10 of them, platinium I think, cant remember. And I have no idea for what are those or where I can trade them. The tool tip says that I have to visti a major settlement (Guessing in Bree is the best option) to get some items for them, but I´m sure that only 10 are not enough for something good. then I logged with Serendis and checked what I got earlier. Uber morale Potions, normal powerpotions, 100 silver, some skirmish tokens and a cape, which I send to Varsalla for her outfit stuff style.

Since I didnt want to watch Castle, not because I hate it, but because I needed to work on Lotor a bit, I started some deeds in the North-downs. I complete all the exploration deeds that I had left behind, killed all the orcs for the orc slayer advanced, fullfiled the forst part of the oath-breakers there in which I had to kill 80 or 90 or them, and got my Racial deed Enmity of orcs III too. That is what I call a productive night in Lotro, right?

Looking that I was doing so great in the night, I was thinking in that maybe I should had to go to Eregion, but I saw all the mats that I had in my backpack for Scholar stuff so I went directly to Rivendell and worked on that. Scholar and Writs for the Eves of Rivendell as well. To be honest, I dont want to burn all the crafting content so fast, maybe just because I know that if I get bored of leveling, crafting could be a normal escape route to take until I gather my will again for questing.

A good thing, is that I have mastered 3 tiers of scholar, while Weaponsmith is kinda low. I dont have time to gather the ore and sometimes auction house is a pain, and too much expensive in the mats that is not worthy at all.

Sadly, today is gonna be a slow day in what blog and gaming means, gonna wathc some movies right now and eat sushi, possibly until late. I guess that I forsaw that yesterday... in some weird way.... And that´s why I worked that much in my deeds. I must have some sort of special powers in me! No.. just lucky I think.

Well, gotta go, I have like 30 mins to play before leaving home, see you later friends! Good luck and good hunting! (I´ll be doing my class review today too, but a bit later)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario