domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

"hate" is just not enough.

Honestly, hate is not enough to describe my inner feeling for Angmar. It could have some spell on me in the past that made me fall in love with it for few seconds, but right now, after the last part of the epic book 8 and at the beginning of the epic book 9... The spell is broken.

Warning... Spoilers ahead---

Golodir´s story is quite good, full with drama and epic stuff, reason why I have reached the point to think that this quest line was maded after the zone planing. It´s not the fact that you have to travel in a dark zone from north to south, several times, or the fact that they sent you back to Rivendell just to reforge the item and they say: "Well... Go back.. good luck with your 30 minutes ride..." But also with all the perils that I had to find in this place that makes me go angry against them.

After working on Golodir´s gear, to make it shines again and defeating the False king, Sara Oakheart appeard and steal the Palantir... Oh, yes, sorry, this post is gonna have a lot of Spoilers... maybe few of them.. not a lot.. but anyways. But the fact that Golodris tells you to go to rivendell and talk with Gandalf is basically kinda weird... I thought that they were already out of the place. I mean... It was not in the epic book 6 in where they go out from Rivendell? I´m pretty sure that I did my Epic books quietly and good, in their order...

Anyways, you need to go again and talk qwith Aragorn and Gandalf, and they SENT. YOU. BACK. to Golodir´s place... Do they think that you have nothing else to do in the game rather than walking across all Eriador? hey, heroes! we dont have flying mounts, teleporters and few friends hunter!.. Thanks to a Kin friend called Dehil, I could avoid the walking...

And once there... Golodir says that I need to meet with Sara Oakheart... and this is what I found in the way to her place:

Oh.. well.. it´s not for here...

oh.. dern.. not in here... maybe in that hill...

no, no, this is impossible... I can see the troll from here! how they can be so close!
(And yes, I tried to kill him, and he killed me, giving me +4 to dread and no shardies)

ACK! COME ON! WHY?! WHY?!

You know, I never ran so fast in my life in this game to avoid all those guys... and near the old lady, few guys elite were stading so I couldnt go to close to them. but well, I finally arrived and went into the instance like.

Let´s end with this you old, creepy woman!
 In this next screen.. something funny happened. I had +4 in dread... and we were ttacked by several undeads... obviously, my map become Sauron´s eye and Varsalla entered into the "Scared" status, and she couldnt attack. Yet the enemies attacked me and, of course, they killed me.


This place... is hell...

At this point I decided to take a break. I was so upset about this cheating from enemies side that i ecided to go back my laptop and focus all that rage into the second chapter of my book. A, one thing before I forget, my trouble with the internet was not solved :) So the game was getting freezed every five minutes :D

Well, time passed and from all what I learned in my past hours, I become like a ninja in the place. Of coruse the guy that killed me was dead and maybe brave group killed the other ugly troll, so I only nedded to run fast with my horse in those lands and reach Sara once again. and this time I owned those ghosts! and opened the doors to..

"Honey! I´m home... wait.. what it´s this?"

Hmm.. old lady..? are you oke...? HOLY!!

No.. no.. dont dare you! No! DONT!

but she did it...

And the only way that you can escape from that place is dead, so she kills you with a magic "something-that-you-never-see-arriving" and sents you back to Golodir´s place. With all your Dead debuff on you, +4 dread and 1 hour to wait for the next revive option...

>.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
So yes, I hate Angmar, today the proof has arrived and I hate Angmar with all my strength. It´s not only a dark place but also a place that, without friends, you are no hero at all. Now I know why I love moria so much besides i spent the 75% of my time lost in those caverns--- because I hate Angmar so much! D:

Agh.. well.. anyways.. I´m going for a break, a next episode of 30 rock is waiting for me, have a god time friends! and good hunting out there! DONT.GO.TO. ANGMAR! ehem... sorry... *closes the door*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario