martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Nostalgic and Worthy.

Well, Yestyerday I installed my Diablo II game on the computer, and as I said before (In my last angry against the society post) I had a nasty error saying that I was failing at playing... Good thing that google is always there to hear my troubles and gave me the patch that fixed the bug, or at least that makes it fail a bit less.

First fo all, I went directly to the battle.net and started to play there. I thought that Battle.net for Diablo II was more than a dead place but I must say that I was wrong, it´s not "dead" at all, at least we were three of us in the chat screen. Since I never got the Expac and end it playing it with a friend´s disk, I know what happens at the end and stuff... but right now, I´m going in "original mode on" Obviusly, as you can see, I´mnot looking forward to ask my friend´s cds again since I know that in two or three days, Diablo II is gonna be gone from my system...

Well, I logged into the game and I realized how old was the game. In that moment the graphics were like "Pfffffttt!!!" And now are like "What? Pfft.. whats this?", I had troubles adapting myself at such small screen of game play with all those oversized buttons and orbs, I missed a lot my walking keys like W, A, S, D, and attacking by clicking the enemy was more like... gah. But hell, I need to ay that I had a great time. Maybe one hour, maybe a bit less, but it was great.



aahhh old times.. chasing undeads and little things in the wilds...

I did only two quests, and since mygame is in spanish I need to admit that I´m gonna guess the names in english, Evil´s den (in spanish is somethign like "La guarida del mal") and Blood raven, (Cuervo sangriento). The first one was just more than killing and killing, but qhen I arrived to the cementary I realized that there was a button in where I created the game that says something about difficulty based on players.. just under max of players... and I think that I left it in 4.

Oh, hi, how are you.. I used to play with.. wait.. what are you doing? ack! stop it!
and after running (yes, holding control ctrl) I finally killed her... and it took me some time and some potions... Am I getting old or this game? Hope not...

JAH! Take that you "#!#$&!!
Well, this game was a good one and brings me some good memories with several friends, and of course that I´m waiting for Diablo III, or course I am. Who doesnt? Besides ppl that it´s not interested in awesome thigs like game, as we do, of course....

Well, gotta go to the doctor, good luck friends! and have a nice huting today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario