miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Ahhh.. that´s why...

That´s the reason why the goblins where killing me earlier. some of them were lvl 55 (And most of them were those goblins with the annoying bats as allies). I was doing some quests on Moria (Weird.. right?) when I decided to follow the track about three White hand emissarieslocated somewhere in Goblin-land. I do like how this Npc´s knows the actual location of each one of them... Nice work dwarves!

So, I started the track and suddenly I found one quite near the entrance of the weird zone with trees. As usual, this feelow was a signature type so kill him was not a easy task. Not easy, but it was kinda fast enough. Since I was hoping to make them fast, I forgot to take a screen from the second guy, but it doesnt matter, My pic was not going to be of help for anyone... the quest system helps a lot in here.

So.. There you are!

I didnt know tha Uruks knew Kung-fu...

looking for the second Emissary was easy, I just got lost and suddenly, PAF! there he was too. The trouble of that guy was actually reach him. he had several goblins with bats around and two defenders, so I had to kill them all while the uruk was far and then own the Uruk... at least I didnt had to take them all at the same time, I got them in groups of 2.

But searching for the third... Well, thats a tricky one, since several goblins with bats and defenders are blocking the way to him.

And this is why desperate flight is not more awesome than "Still as death"...
Also, this is how you bluff the entrance in the clubs at the Middle earth...
Feing death and guards will ignore you...
Sadly, for the Third one, in the Throne room, I had to die in order to make them loose interest on me.

This is when I revive and was thinking how to own that Signature dude and
those bats and goblin... Hammerhand + fear FTW, I swear it!

And once the bats and the Uruk where dead n the flor.. I just jumped  to the water...
Like a superhero... and ran (or swim) away.. like a coward.
But after all this, and after I got my lvl 52 (Finally!) and after all.. something weird happened... In the Crossroads there´s a well that always had some sort of power of intrigue on me. The reason why? I always wanted to jump down there, but it´s well know tha if you jump down in Moria, you will die, like it or not.

just.. close you eyes... and do one step forw....

*walks*

Wait.. what? No, no, no!

Ah! come one! I fell on water!
Meh.. at least I got a deed and 5 Tp...

Yes, I died.. In my favourite place ever... The Waterworks... Yet, there´s something that I cannot understand very well... and this is gonna help me to explain it:

I jumped in the crossroads.. at the north part of the map, where Durin´s something is at...
And I ended far deep south, in the waterworks, in the south part...

In any moment, when you are traveling to the Crossroads, you make a turn back, climb stairs, rocks, ladders, ropes.. anything, to make you think about how is possible that the Well is above the Waterworks... It´s just impossible, unless all the dwarves are so... wait... No... That makes no sense... That´s the reason why there´s a loading screen just after you jump down...

Turbine, that´s not fair... at least let you stay alive, surrounded by several lvl 58 mobs, signature and nasty ones... But it´s not fair to die like that...

Shame on you... you made me die in my favourite plce... u.u

Well, I gotta go to sleep, have a good night and a great hunting my friends, good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario