domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Back to Sims 2...

Well, today I did mostly 3 things: games, series & movies and writing. it´s a good way to spend a a weird sunday, right? and in each one I did some great things. Obviously, I´m gonna start with a small reume at Lotro: I think that I found the BEST. ZONE. EVER. in the game for me... The Waterworks, in Moria... It´s so good that I´m gonna make another post for that one, and It will be uploaded tomorrow for sure.

The reason why I´m not gonna do it now it simple, I wanna make a mall resume of the things that happened today AND that the waterworks requires at least one or maybe two more levels to walk in there. I´m lvl 51 and some of the mobs were mostly 54 - 56.

Anyway, I watched Game of Thrones, which was perfect, but I already talked about that so I´m gonna skipped for now. In my writing duties... Well, I was with my muse kinda "Hidden" from my sight and for some reason I started to write in english. I dont know why, I just started and somehow I have already 5 pages of a alternative starting for one bok that I have in mind. It´s amazing how another language  makes me work better sometimes. Did I say before that I playe better magic with my Zombie deck that is in Italian?... Did you had any idea that II´m actually THAT freak? :)

It was good to have some words in your document that you could read and say: "Well... I like this..." either than "Did I was sleeping when I wrote this?" or "Oh... oh... oh! what the..!!"

And to complete my day, I decided to make a stop in Lotro for the night, right now I´m passing through some hard days in my personal life, nothing serious, but this makes me wonder in the morning if I should burn all the content that I have to keep my mind clear and ready for anything... So, no.. I´mnot gonna burn it, it such a horrible idea, so I´m going slowly this time. Besides, leveling in lotro at this point, it´s kinda slowly. Even more without my goat :(

But anyway, I ended again with Sims 2... and I had a weird, WEIRD day at Sims 2. look for yourself: First of all, I´m going to say that I ended all the levels in art... and I had paintings with Simone Simons (Epica´s singer), Feng zhu Illustrations and many others great stuff (Mostly thanks to the optin of uploading pics from your pc).. so I decided to try it the "Free style"... and this is what I got...

This is.. disturbing... seriously...

And this has no sense at all...
This makes me wonder.. If I reached lvl 10 in creativity... means that my paintings are going to be like this? It dont like it... I like more the mode for uploading, *seslynod* After that, My character started to become crazy...

and ended punching the wall...
So I decided to make a little experiment.... I thought "What IF I dont make any friendship for two days or even call someone?" Well, I did it and I got the results---

A "imaginary" bunny appeared...

...We had a fight...

...And then we.. we... I dont know what we were doing in there...

After that, I had to work hard my "friendships" to avoid that disturbing imagien of the bunny jumping, fighting, dancing around... Oh god... the horror... So well, I started to tal with the only toon available in the game, or at least thats what I think, since I have only meet her so far. But I have the feeling that she is a serial killer.. or a stalker...

First, all started with a simple chess game...

Then she went to my room, where I have a COFFIN in which I sleep INSIDE...
To play that silly, but sometimes funny, game...

...And calls me in unusal times... to talk about kissing...
Imean, I do nothave a problem, but why talking about kissing by PHONE?
Honestly.. she is crazy... nuts... I´m pretty sure about that. But well, one good thing is that at least I had my Platinium bar up to the top after telling her like 40 jokes, give her massages, admired her as well and many other things.

I wa shoping for a extra bonus of something with that full bar, but nope...
Nothing happen.

See? a weird dayin the Sims 2... Anyway, it´s kinda late for me now, so I´m gonna sleep, I´ll see you tomorrow early with the preview of Varsalla in the Waterworks... which is such a GREAT and AWESOME place... It´s like play Castlevania and Lotro at the same time...

Well, I´m gonna go to sleep, have a good night everyone, and see you tomorrow with a post about the awesome waterworks! have a great night and great hunting as well! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario