martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Durin´s place.

Yup... I´m at Durin´s threshold or something like that. A nasty, closed place (Well, It´s Mines of Moria... It has to be a closed place) with that damp feeling, with variation of grey and brown, smeeling like Goblin filth, in where you can hear the screaming of the Morroval and the sound of the strong drums of wars...

Since it´s nothing like the all blue-like, wide and flooded waterworks, I found Durin´s "whatever" a hideous place. and also, I need to say that my dead in that place by the hand of 2 goblins and one 867.105.001 Bats (all of them allies of those two freaking goblins) makes the feeling even greater. It´s not a bad place, yet, I dont like it. In fact, I want to be lvl 52, maybe 53 to be in the waterworks and never level up again... never... In fact, I´m looking forward to create a Elvish town in there, under the... crystal light of... Well.. there´s no crystal there... There´s one, but it´s smashed... Well, I can grab any from anywhere.. it´s a abandoned ruin... Anyway! Yes, I want to be there...

Sadly, coz Turbine hates me (I´m pretty sure that in one of part of the Turbine contract ays something like: 5.3.1 sect. A) All Minstrels should be hated from today and until the gameis over... since this game is a MMO, it´s not gonna end never, so you must hate them all.) I have to level up a bit until I can go to the place that I found fascinating.

I did, in Durin´s Something some quests, a horrible quest about destroying some drumbs... is horrible for us, minstrels.... And some of getting some boxes too, which was easy. I found a Dwarf inthe ruins and I had to help him to get into the goblin town, but there was too many of those goblins and he died... the trouble in there are not the goblins, but the bats that they has as allies.

See those guys gathered around the statue?
It´s a trap... u.u -srslynod-

Drumbs and Goblins... seems like I arrived a bit late to help the fellowship...

I´m wondering... If I buy 6 drums and I smash them, and then I sent the pieces to the dwarf...
Does that count for the quest?

Ok.. stairs... they are a serious thing in here...
They always goes up.. they barely goes down... why?

To be honest, I´m doing this zone I bit slowly for the reason that I really wanna level up in the Waterworks. And the fact that each time I go to a mayor city and I forgot all my tomes for fast leveling, makes this even slower. But with luck, for tomorrow, I´ll be hitting lvl 52!

Woot!

Wait.. this reminds me that I need to lvl up my Scholar stuff... aagh...

Well, I´m going to sleep, I have work tomorrow, a lot... as usual, and I need to wake up earlier. Good luck good friends! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario