martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

No time for Rez, plz!

Yes, no time to rez and go back into action.

When I was playing Diablo II yesterday at night I totally forgot the option to make your toon hardcore. And while I was making my previous post I had a great idea, from time to time, I´m gonna play with the same hardcore character in Diablo II, until I´ll die.

So, I did it and Gharkham, the Necromancer, born! Muahahaha... no, seriusly, I did it and I´m going to play and play from time to time with him in battle.net until I died.. or Diablo get out to stores, any... depends on which arrives first. So, I logged on Diablo, picked the class and name (as you know, in Diablo II, there´s no way that you can pick options for your toon like faces, hair, stuff like that) and I started.

So far I´m lvl 6, and Raven and the Evil´s den are done. I totally forgot how hard was playing with Necro´s at the beginning (Spelcially if you know that if you fail, it´s forever) but now I have 3 skeletons, 1 golem and one hunter with me... even if I´m not s sure how long this hunter is gonna stay with me now, since i logged of from Battle.net.. gah... I´ll buy another.

Now, you can see how good and awesome I was with my little raid group of creepy stuff :) ah, by the way, I lower the diff of the game to count as if they play has 3 players intead of 4... Raven was just to painful to kill with Khas (My amazon) that I dont feel like I want to go so fast as a pro. :)

Yeah.. we have to admit.. Necro look so bad-ass...

So well, my journey begun in the lands of Diablo II along side my faithful Skeleton, the most amazing of him is that he does the dirty work and you get the loot and the experience. see, friends like this is what you need to succed if you are a Necromancer.

"oh, after you kill that one.. could you, please, kill that other one too?"

The last death for the Devil´s nest

After the devil´s nest quest, I was fearign a lot for the Raven. For some reason, I think that maybe Raven is the harder quest in Act I, maybe alongside with the tour over Tristan... she is a range, quick and with several trick under the sleeve... and she is always running. Gah, she runs all the freaking fight >.<!


Ok.. each one takes one side...

Sadly, I can´s revive her now for my army... "now" is the code word muahahaha

The good thing about necro is that you are never alone. no matter how hard the enemy tries to make you loose your friends, you are going to have someone watching your back at any time. Maybe a skeleton, or maybe a golem.. or maybe a hunter.

It´s like being in raid all the time :)

So well, so far I haven´t died with this guy, and stay with me, I´ll be posting frm time to time about this little necro in the next days, unless lotro wont let me or somethign else. have a good hunting friends! and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario