domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Lost in Moria

When someone asks me what I´m doing in Moria, I can only answer: I have no idea. The only reason why for my answer is the fact that the 70% of my time there, I´m lost, and if I´m not lost, I´m selling all the stuff that I got from the kills that I had to do while I was lost... or crying about the other half of things that I left in the mobs corpses coz i had no space on my back pack.... and crying then coz I know that I can´t go and get back... becuase I dont know where they are...

The only thing that I dont like about Moria is the map of the zone... at least in where I am, south of the second camp, I do believe that it´s Silvertines lode, yet I can´t be sure... I´m not an expert in the names of each zone of Moria.

But in what anythign else I have to talk about: I just simple love Moria. I´ve never thought that the idea of leveling in a external cave was so great until now, and even if I have that small fear on me that tells me that eventually I´m gonna get sick of it, for the moments it´s just awesome. In fact, I barely travel outside moria with Back to Rivendell spell... only If I have to check something important or somethign that requires Varsalla.. If not, any of my alts can go for her.

This was part of a riddle quest

Part of the caves where I am right now, the place is sometmes a
real challenges for battles with more than 2 mobs.

There´s not a lot of light.. but atleast those crystals helps a lot.

Wondering what could happen if I taste one of these...
 one thing that I like about Moria is the fact that is a HUGE ruin.. I have something for Ruins and I find them intriguing and fascinating; and Moria has lots of them... Everywhere, with thousand of stairs... Thousands...

Stairs... there are everywhere...

Honestly.. everywhere...

I´m not lying... EVERYWHERE...

nother part of the riddle quest, almost at the end.
 What I really liked about the Riddle quest in this part of the game was actually the last plaque... it was empty but it has the actual riddle on it. sadly, it was kinda easier to complete, but I wont be sayin the answer here, I dotn wanna spoil anything :)

The last plaque... Read it carefully.
 Hopefully, I´m going to the waterworks today, ot so sure if my level is appropiate but I´m gonna try it. the Worst thing that could happen to me is dying, which in this game is not that bad.... ceppy, right?

Well, I´m logging off for a while, have a good luck and a great time! I wish you the best of all huntings for today (Again) :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario