miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Something is wrong...

Yesterday I started with Cthuhlu in a serious way, I arrived home, eated a good portion of spaguetthi and drinked a flavored drink, turned off the lights of my room, answered few messages in FB via cellphone and then I put it in Silence...

And double clicked on Dark corners of the Earth Icon...

Yet, even with the bug fixed (The non saving bug) and everything, I couldnt take the screens without making y pc going critical. I guess that there's no other way to make it or at least I'm to lazy to find it. Of course I play it a bit and got a good portion of my spooky dose in the intro, the corpses, the guy with the gun who dies in front of you, the room filled with your pics... stuff like that. But the most scary of this, yesterday, when was the dumb tip about running appeared. It's kinda flashy and noisy and everything was quiet...

but at least I got two screens...

This one...  and...
This one...

Nothing that everyone could say "OMG! Vars is SO awesome taking screens! yay!" But hey! Each time I had to reload the game.. so give me a bit of credit for effort :)

Obviusly, after the intro and since I could take no Screens I decided just to turn it off and go to sleep, to wake up early and do whatever, I was tired and kinda "meh".

At the morning I decided that, if I could not take screen of this game and my internet is still Dc'ed... Then Diablo II was my only option, and I started again a NEW player in diablo II (Take in count that my other two toons where inside Battle.net) This one is not Hardcore mode, its just to spend some time while everything goes better.

I got some screens... but its mostly like the first toon (Its another Amazon)

Nod, another Amazon...

Fighting the same creatures that the on in Battle.net...

One shooting Skeletons...

Best strategy ever: Wait for them at the door and the shoot them!!

Same old raven quest....

New levels and nice stuff.. old too...

Today, at least, is gonna be a good night, since I'm going to save Cain from Trsitan town :D

At least I got a nice helmet :) (For my level, of course)

Well, I'm gonna drive home, good luck everyone! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario