miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Champion Serendis.

Well, its time to talk about one of the classes that I like most in the game. Not so sure why, since I found it a bit hard to use sometimes (Since you have few holy-ack buttons to use... maybe the idea of being Melee, heavy armor and dual weapon is just too sexy for me.

Serendis was my second toon on this server, when I was trying to find out which class suited me most in the game. I made her a nice Weaponsmith lady and basically I was dual wielding maces... A elf with two one handed maces, smashing orcs heads is just so great! especially if these maces look kinda nasty, wihtout spikes but all solid, all poligonal.

This class sometimes makes The Minstrel and the Hunter to be in peril, as I said, its a good class to lvl up and to play with (Even if I find it a lil bit problematic). Its like when you play D&D for frist time and you have no idea how Roleplay games are (Tables one) and someone in the group says: Go for the fighter, its the most easy to find.

Well, that true AND a lie. Fighter class, or Champions in this case, are easy at the beginning, but eventually they get the same troubles that others classes have too. In D&D is all about have some good feats while in here is knowing how to survive your toon in difficult moments.

Yes.. I'm awesome... nothing less...

Champions also have some god spells to help them to stay on battle, maybe not all the time, but at least enough time to slay one or few enemies at the same time.

Second wind, to regen your power after each kill.

And another skill that gives you a bit of Morale as well.
A good thing about champions is the variety of AoE that they have, well, maybe there are not thousand, but you can use them very often.

Like this, which is a Tactical skill.

And this, that give you some fervour, and ist basically free.
And also massive damage to one target, some skill scan hit one, two or three times to your mob whiout hesitation. Maybe its this, "Massive attack", what I love about this class a lot. or maybe its the sum of all of this.

3 attacks!

2 attacks!
This is a "must" class for me, not easy at my level (Maybe coz I'm a noob, ooooor maybe coz I'm training for range stuff and this character fails at range. Well, they have a taunt (Good when you are alone or the healer gets aggro) and "Let it fly" skill, or something, that allows you to use a range weapon.

Gah, I gotta go to work, see you later friends, good luck! and good hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario