domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Dungeon siege II

With no internet at home, calling everyday to the ISP company and hearing the same excuses: "We are working faster as we can", "Are you sure that the problem is not inside your house?" "Yes, we have the report but we haven't found the problem yet" And many stuff like that... I grown sick. Also, last Thursday I went into a minor surgery... Not so sure but the name that googles drops when I write the name of the stuff is "Wisdom teeth", which sounds logical since in spanish they are also knowed as "Muelas del juico"... And those are somehow similar stuffs.

Anyway, about the surgey, it was fast, painless, I didnt suffer days after and everything was quite great, like if I never went into the surgey... the bad thing was the hunger that I had and the huge list of things that I can't eat yet... like meat... rwar...

So well, can you imagine myself, without internet and resting at home?... I was getting insane, truly insane. I watched the Anime called Evangelion for fourth time in my life COMPLETE (and I barely survive the last 2 chapters, by the Valars, those are kinda traumatic) in a day, a single day of non-stop anime watching, chating via cellphone with a lot of ppl expression how painful I should be feeling in that moment (Even if I'm not).

And yes, I went berserker (That was at friday at night, after Evangelion last chapter) and I installed again Dungeon siege II and started to play it. Got to say that I love that game, yet I love even more the first one, but this one is quite.. funnier. you have a nice decent group at the beginning, you can custom make your class, since I got the expa too I can pick the cross classes features, yet they are kinda painfull to reach.

I took many screens, thinking in that maybe I could post about that game at work on Monday but the lovely enemies and lover of all the living things knows as "Fate" decided to make me come to work today sunday.   Yes, I'm at the office right now, working (Well, in a break right now) and its 6:50 pm... Obvusly was a emergency call what made me come here so I didnt had the chance to upload my screens in my flash drive. (Honestly I was so mad after the call that I totally forgot that I could be, later, writting something here) and now I'm waiting to go to my home while I end some pics for the freaking book that we have to send for color proof tomorrow earlier.

Anyway, going back to Dungeon Siege II. For those who has never played this game, I could give you my advice: Find a demo and give it a shot. Or a try. Its kinda slowly at the beginning but its real funny, distracting and in some ways (Like me, if you decide to be a loner in the game and forgot about a decent group) it could be a pain. Its not hard, but is adecuate in some tasks about its difficulty. For example, the matter that you are in the beginner zone (Which is a island called Eirulan, or Greylin, cant remember... I think that Eirulan is the Dryad city in Greylin) doesnt mean that you are not going to find a creepy cave with lvl 24 badass guys inside. In fact, there's a quest that is like that and you have to go back later (If you want to end it) when you get stronger.

Right now I'm starting the Azunai Desert, the place that I hate most in the game but its necessary to walk it to reach the Fortress of the good guys... Sorry, I have the game in spanish and some of the translation are quite different sometimes... In fact, some of the dialogues maded by the same character has different voices... quite perturbing. I wish I could get the game in English >.<

Tomorrow when I reach, again, the office, I will bring some screens, hopefully I'm gonna be able to post many things, after all, I'm vl 17 in the game or 18 so I have few things to say about the little adventures of Varsalla of Dungeon Siege II (Which horrible died several times alone until Taar joined in the group... Then, she died with company of Taar :D

Good luck my friends! and see you tomorrow! have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario