lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

To do list...

Yes, since today I have some part of the nigh free... I'm going to make a small list of things to do in Lotro and outside Lotro.

1) Gonna visit the Great Barrows... I'm lvl 51, how hard that could be now?

All that I need...


2) Raise a bit Scholar... I hate looking at all the Sage's lockers in Moria and not be able to use them.

I have seen like 700k of this...


3) Work on my Blog's and Twitter's Background (Which I'm already working on right now)

It was the only, normal, working stuff that I found...
and it took me a LOT of time to download it.. Safari was just dumb.


4) Gonna do a group skirmish or Instance... Can't be sure about how is gonna end, but I have to do it...

Yes... Group things... The Horror!


That's all that I'm gonna do today, it is possible that Great Barrow last like 5 minutes or less, since I have the feeling that is kinda nasty even for a medium high lvl like me. Scholar's cuties is kinda easy, as long as the Auction House is not that expensive... of course.

In my background for the blog and the Twitter account... well, I have what I like in mind, I just need to make it real, which is taking me some time, but since I have been doing nothing in the last 45 minutes, I decided to sketch some things in a lonely paper that I had kinda near, it's getting better now, but still is not 100% of my likeness.

So... the group stuff... I know that I'm looking to do things like this, but I'm quite a loner player in the game. It is true that some kin friends have been gathering from time to time ppl to make something together, specially for us the low lvls... And I'm always hidden, quiet shadowy figure in the kin chat when that times arrive... Its time to try it again, like that skirmish that I did so long ago.. so freaking long ago... hehe.

Well, I gotta go to home, good luck everyone! and have a great hunting in any game, thing, situation stuff that you have at the time :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario