lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

The Waterworks!

Well, it was just matter fo time to find the place that will keep my heart grabbed with all the strenght of the world... In Moria... Outside the game is Norway... Long story... But inside the game, the place is inside Moria and is know as "The Waterworks".

See, I like ruins, I like dark places, I love Castlevania and I'm completely lost for Lord of the Rings... And from this 4 things, Waterworks has them all. And maybe even more, I've been inside the waterworks just a bit... Let say that its a hostile place for a lvl 51 like me :(

I know that I was gonna write about this a little bit early, but I woke up late and had to make some errands kinda fast and I didnt had chance to check the blog, I'm so sorry about that, its my fault 100%. But here I am, and I'm ready to talk about this AWESOME place called The Waterworks, located at the south of Moria, in the lower levels.

When I walked inside, my first sight was this:

woowowowowow.. wait.. noooooooo!

*droooling*

I need to say that I wanted to jump down, to have a better view of the place but then, lookign again the heights, I realize that was not good idea, so I walked the hallway complete and finally, I had a better view:

This is so FREAKING amazing!

I love this place... 

I really, really...

Love it!

It is normal, in each game, that few players eventually find a place that connects them in many weird ways, maybe because the place reminds you something, or looks alike some other place in some other game, movie, or maybe because you fall in love with the design of the place. In this case, this place reminds me a lot to Castlevania and that's a big pro in its side.

Frogs ae serious business in here...
Sadly, this place ask for more experienced players, at least 1 or maybe 2 levels above mine. I'm still, as I said, lvl 51, but I think that I run out of quests in the previous two zones in where I was lately... The main entrance and the SIlvertine lodes... I guess that maybe I need to check North of the entrance, To Durin's "Something"... But... But i want to be in here!

IF I had the sacred whip of Castlevania...

And double leap skills...

I would be wndering in here forever... honestly...

Pfffftttt Awesome... wordless in fact...
I did a small expedition inside this part, but eventually I had to use my map to go out, enemyes were getting stronger and bigger and my escape routes were basically blocked... Well.. not "blocked" I just jumped several times from some heights, broke my leg several times... and I didnt know my way back...
 
Hallway to hell... Honestly... to HELL...
I've been thinking in checking a bit the Roleplay in here (Lotro), sadly, there are two things that stop me for now: 1) It's hard to find Rp players in US servers, even if many of us are flagged as RP (White names above us) we are mostly focused in questing and dungeons. And 2) Who is gonna do Roleplay with me in the waterworks? It's kinda far and it's not a easy place for now... I guess that I will have to visit the lower lands in Eriador for that...

I had the same trouble in WoW, in my WoW time... I was connected in this very same way with Feralas. Such a awesome place, right?

Well, gotta go, food time! Have a nice day and great luck! and an awesome hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario