lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

And I forgot the Flash-drive

So I have no screen of Dungeon siege II to show right now. You have no idea how mad I am at this moment with myself, yesterday I had everything planned for today, for at least one good post to show and now... Well, anyway, at least I have somethign old Diablo II screens from the past week.

SO! I'm gonna review a bit of Diablo II, it's a good thing since there's a new poll (Applauds) in which I'm asking which game I should be doing a review while this Internet Issue ends and I voted... Coz I'm evil and I vote on my own polls... and someone else voted too. I picked DSII (Since it's the one that Im playing right now) yet, out friend decided to go for Diablo II. It must be fate or somethign that I had this screens instead of the DSII.

Anyway, I can't remember where I left Khas the last time, but I'm quite sure that was before Blood Raven evils cemetary. The fight against this rogue is kinda ard for low levels, as you may know, she slows you with ice, she poisons you, she summons undeads... and all of this, using a range weapon. For Melee players this fight is usually a running fight, for us range is more like "I shoot, you shoot".

After killing her, I had to save Deckard Cain from Tristan, the old town from Diablo I where everyone was expecting the heroe to emerge victorious from the deeps of hell in his own personal fight against the DIablo itself. A good news is that our heroe won the battle (Of course, if he had not, there would be no Diablo II) and the bad news is that everything was part of a bigger plan of  Diablo to find a better and stronger recipent to be at. So, the mission is simple: Find a wierd tree, get a scroll from it, bring it to the town witch of your preference, open the portal, go inside, fight against EVERYONE, save the old dude, claim your reward... Easy, right?

Of course... no one tells you what lies in the
middle...

and a bit at the north of the middle as well... and in many other
parts around of the middle...

In this part of the game, there's a bad guy called in spanish something like "Puño de Madera de la copa del Arbol" which his name in english should be something like: "Woodfist of the top of the tree" (In a funny way, of course). This guy is evil. Hits hard, run faster and has plenty of friends with similar qualities that are after you.

Trust me, running and takign screens is not a easy task sometimes.

When he is dead, and all his minions are dead, as well as all the enemies in the Dark wood are dead.. you can reach the weird tree of Inifuss, where by some reason there is a scroll with the combination of runes to reach the sealed town of Tristan.

When they say: You will see the tree... They were not lying,
this is a unique HUGE tree model in the game.
At this point you were like:
Player: Hey, you! WITCH!
Akara: Oh, I see.. you have the...
Player: yes, yes, yes, I have it.. give me the freaking scroll...
Akara: Hmmm this is the most difficult part, it may take a...
Player: Oh, no, no, nonononononono, DO IT!
Akara: But...
Player DO EET!!!

And you finally get the scroll, so, you only have to reach some runes and open the portal to take a fast travel to the town of Tristan! Wohoooo! Tristan! Here I go!

Hmm quite easy this sequence... even if the model of the map dont match with the
runes at the stones... of course...
But...

Seriously? This creepy portals takes me to the town...
For those who loves the first Diablo I game, Im quite sure that the musical theme of the town is just more than awesome. a calm, vibrant piece of art that at least you singed once while you where loading the game, talking about the game... even in the bathroom. The first time I went into Tristan I was excited, I couldnt believe that I could go inside the town and I do not had clear why I had to use a portal... my first thought was "Must be pretty far away"...

And... It was, but that's not the only reason.

Oh.. god.. what happened...?

Noooo! The tavern! You will die you fallen ones!
I knew you were going back again for the freaking sign!

Go, go, go! There's no time to lose in... Oh.. look! shinnies in the floor!
And of course, Blizz had to curse someone... literally...

Poor Griswold... you made the sword that owned Diablo...
I guess that I have no chance to get another, right?
Griswold is the Blacksmith from Diablo I, he gives you a quest to find the anvil of fury in where you could craft the only weapon able to kill Diablo once for all (Yeah.. right.. like he didnt knew that Blizz had Diablo II on mind already). Since he crafted that weapon, Diablo decided to give him a "reward" making of him a cursed undead that hits hard and twice. And drops a nice loot, of course.

A shinnie and expensive unidentify short staff...

And a shinnie short sword... not Griswold's edge, of course...
Do you see that skeleton on the floor? that used to be a Npc on Diablo I too.. poor guy...
Well, I'm about to end this long post, I dont want to bother you anymore with this, but I need to show this: There's a NPC called Wirt, who appear at first time in Diablo II. This little guy had the ability to sell you things that were obviusly in the black market. As he says. Those items were really expensive and some of them were mostly junk... yet, some, were unique items.

If you have played WoW, there's a mobs called Timmy (Which was a kid in Warcraft III who died with the plague and now he is a uber zombie... "uber" coz its like a boss in there.) who drops the leg of Wirt, a unique mace that seems to belong to the same Wirt in Diablo I. Well, this leg is lost somewhere after you use the Leg (Which in Diablo II is also a mace) in the Cube of Transmutation with a full tome of portal's scrolls to reach the sinister and evil world of the cows... No joking.. a world full of cows wielding two handed axes... *takes a long breath*

Wirt... after Diablo decided to show his face on Tristan.
I'm gonna try to reach this Cow stuff somewhere near, for those who dont believes in it. :)

Have a good time and it was good to post again something this large, nd sorry if is boring, as you know, it's not my intention :) Good luck my friends! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario