miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

besieging the dungeon!

The most awesome part of a nostalgic attack is when it occurs and you are in the office and there is nothing that you can do about to fix it. And that was exactly what happened to me recently.

Since I uncover the conspiracy against me planned by the ISP company (Oh, yes, I'm still at the office, by the way) in which they added my reclaim (my fourth reclaim, of course) to the unexisting list of "things to solve", I had a lot of spare time in my house. I strated reading a book of Anne Rice, called Sanctuary... and I'm still at page 10... I started to make some exercises (I do not know why I think that I'm butchering that word... hmmm.. weird...) I started to use some water colors in some skecth that I have of Varsalla, the version that I made for the Vampire Rol session that I had this weekend: 

Varsalla Le Paige, Daugther of Cacophony (A bloodline)
I started to write again in some old books that I had in mind since.. who knows when... maybe years... maybe months (Almost a year). Anyway, I got a lot, LOT of free time. Taking aside that I'm getting sundered by the fact that I have this blog almost in oblivion... Writting in the office has become a bit harder lately and I can only do something at nights, really, really late.

SO, I was lost in google and suddenly I said: "hey... HEY! Dungeons Siege III should be now on stores!" So I checked it and no... It's not. At least I saw the Pre-order option and I didnt want to search more in the web page. Also, suddenly, I got hitted by memories.. Oh, you know those evil memories that are always twisting your mind... 

Dungeon Siege I and II are on my top ten list of favourites games to play alone, even if I had the chance to play the DSII in group, it was not that funny enough (I'm more that kind of guy that says: Hey! There's a unexplored pixel overthere! LET GO TO SEE IT! WOOT!... while the rest of the group was: Kill, kill, kill, exp! loot! KILL!)

A good news is that I know where my DSII discs are at. Aside my monitor, or behind y monitor, along  with the Supreme Commander discs (Well.. sadly only the forged alliance.. I do not recall where is the Main SC). The bad news is: I have no idea where my Dungeon Siege I is at.

And guess? It's the DSI the one that I want to play... I guess that for the moments I will have to be "happy enough" with the second part. Which is good, but I needed the first part. Dungeon Siege (For those who doesnt know it) is a RPG game style designed by Chris Taylor, the same genius who maded Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander (Which is like TA but better).

RPG style, gaining leveling, killing creatures, getting loot, following a intense storyline... at the end: a great game to enjoy. Yet, I miss the first part >.<

Well, I have to go, time's up at the office and tomorrow my "Weekend" is going to start! WOOT! 5 vacations days! Woot! Good luck my friends and have a great hunting! I'll see you on monday or, IF the ISP decides to be worthy... earlier.. T_T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario