martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

UUUUGH!

Well... I can hear a shadowy figure saying: "Today there's no Lotro for you"... I got some extra work to complete and the worst thing is that I'm still waiting for the client to BEGIN with the work... and yes, It's 30 minutes ahead of my end time at the office. I can hear the voice saying also: "You will be leaving the office at 10 pm, maybe 11"...

Fate... Why are you so evil sometimes? I've been looking some videos on Youtube, listening songs at grooveshark.com and talking with a good friend of mine by chat, and for some reason, time seems to be going slower at each minute. I swear that at least 30 minutes ago I saw the clock and it was at 5:38... and now it's a 5:48... 10 minutes... only ten minutes and for me has passed like 30...

Long, long night...

Anyway, I have no plans in Real life or Lotro for today, except to hit home, write and sleep. And play, but that's not so sure so far, could be like yesterday, that I got lost inside the Great Barrows and I left the game.

In the other hand, the poll ended... And several friends has the same taste for th weapons that a Minstrel could use: Sword. 5 votes for the Sword, 0 for the Maces, 4 for the daggers and 2 for any kind of weapon. Thanks everyone for voting this time! And I'm about to upload our next Poll: Which class do you preffer most!

Woot!


Its been intriguing for me to know which is the most wanted class, and this time I will no vote. As you know, I like a lot the Minstrel, and then the hunter. It would be great to know what all of you think/like about!

well, I wont take more of your time! dont forget to vote and good luck my friends! have a greeeeeeat hunting!

Yeah! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario