miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Book 10, second part.

It is nice when the enemy helps you in the way that the last guy, Mon-something, did after I captured him. The onlt thing that I have to do was just sear from some guys in the lake and kill them.these guys were emissaries of Amarthiel, sent to negotiate with the Were-wolves, the thiefs from the ruins in the nort island and the Kelgrim. The most difficult one was the guy of the ruins, since the were-wolf has a small trick on it. If if go a bit farther when he is doing is dumb speech about "Fight with me my allies and blah, blah, blah" he comes where you are and his allies will not see you and he hiddes behind some tree.

Our friend at the Ruins in the north.

And our Were-wolves friend, as well.
Now, the Kelgrim, I was wondering how they were going to negotiate with the Kelgrim. I thought that they were a non-intelligent ace after all. and for gold they had no interest even if they carry some silver with them. Well, I need to say that i was relief when I reache the place and I saw the guy standing alone and some kelgrim deads around him. "Less guys to fight" I tought.

our non-Kelgrim friend making his evil speech.

I told you! creatures dont like gold! offer them hobbits!

at least he gave me a funny fight.. until the spider came out.

After dealing with these three guys, I was sent to Tinnudir, to talk with Taldan, and then he told me to talk with the prisioner and the prisioner told me to talk with Laerdan, and Laerdan sent me again to talk with the prisioners... (and I have a feeling that this prisioners is not who I think it is... he is too calm and helpful that makes me wonders) and he sents me to the boss in Tinnudr... And then i have to cross the lake again to help two friends of the warden to defend their posts.

and they now that we are in a hurry, but they wont lend me a fast travel stuff, they just says: Go, go, and swim fast friend!... *sighs* In this very moment I´m swimming there, while I was writting this I decided to move on with the blog, as you know, Evendim means in gamer-tongue: "Swim a lot" so I was looking forward to make hurry in others things. :)

And I´m not in the other shore yet, so I guess that I´ll be calling it for now, I have to go to work. have a good time this day and good luck! great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario