viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Anger...

Hard to describe the anger, right? Yet, it can have several ways to express it.

For example, you can yell and punch the wall with a Anger attack, or maybe you can just throw a thing... I have seen ppl laughing in the middle of a severe anger attack.. whichis kinda disturbing. I can't lie, I'm the one who just enter in a silence state and decides to block all communications with everyone, like eating my own anger and saving it for later.

Wel, not all the time, if I'm driving, I yell. I have to, is inevitable... Yell is sometimes a little bit perfect to drain the anger, sadly, it drains a bit but sometimes adds a little bit more.

Right now, I'm trying to focus my anger against my work in other way, writing is the best option so far, or just grabbing my things and saying "See you on Monday". But I'm gonna try the first one in this case. I hate when ppl acts as if they were innocent of everything and they dont admit their mistakes or maybe their wrong behavior. If I need to regret something: I'll do it in the moment. Waiting is just... wrong, times passes and dont help as it should.

Good thing that today... is... FRIDAY! Woot! yes, today is drinking time with some friends and talking about dumb things, remember good and bad times, beer, some quaility food perhaps... or maybe just some junk food. That all depends in what we need in the moment.

Well, I gotta go to work, but this time to eat something, then to finish a horrible project under a epic toruble that I'm trying to solve.. for the moments, have a good day my friends! and good hunting!

*RWAAAAAAAR*

Ah, before I forget, days ago i was looking for minstrel in Google images and this was my FIRST result...

Honestly...? wait.. honestly google?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario