lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Finally... My background...

Yes, I decided to work on my Background in my free time at the office. Since today the day went, as I could like to say, extremely easy enough, I ended all my duties at time and forced myself to end this... Or at least to start it.

I had few sketchs in my book but none of them was the face that I was looking forward. You'll see, my idea of the backgound is using half of her face in one side of the page and maybe in the other side of the page the other side of the face or maybe the silloutte of an instrument. Reading this makes me wonder if my idea is gonna end well... I doubt it, but at least I have to make it so I can have a good opinion. I was also thinking in making only her face in lines, and use a metallic background that makes a good contrast with the draw...

I've been looking few tutorials in youtube about how to make a background and mostly the only thing that you need (Aside the programs) is the idea of what do you want and expect of it. Wierdly, as I am, I do not expect nothing at all... well, aside the fact that hopefully you all like it as it could be of like to me.

Well, so far I have this in my Mac at the office...

Oh.. right.. Ignore the memo layer, plz...
Well, looking at this screen makes me wonder even more, but click on it or do something to get a larger version, its quite different if you get the better res. screen.

And yes, ignore the memo layer... When I found myself blocked in something, I usually start to write wierd stuff on another layer making sure that I'm gonna read it eventually. specially if i need it as bad as I need the front Screen of Varsalla. Since i have her with a roguish gear that I really found good enough, I want to make it the same shirt at least.

Well, that's all that I got today... and since the memo layer is right and I need at least that screen to continue, I'm going bac to my book duties before the time to drive home knocks the door. In fact, I could be driving now, but I'm waiting for the traffic to go down a bit... If I dont do that, I could be stuck in a almost 2 hours traffic jam in the highway :)

Well, good luck my friends, and have a greeeat hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario