martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Oh.. Hi.. Sorry

Well, yesterday I was so excited coz I said: "I shall uncover the mysteries of Innsmouth! NO - MATTER - WHAT - COST -!" Honestly, I was that decided to play it and make a nasty, colorfull review of the game... But something happened.

There was a price, a price that I'm not so sure that I can afford... Each time I took a Screen, for some reason, it doesnt get saved on my computer and if I Alt-tab the window, the game goes critical... You know, it's not fair Bethesda.. it's not fair.

I'm still trying to find a solution for this, and maybe the only solution is taking the screen near a save point so if the game crashes at least I'm at the right place and not far from where I should be. Sadly, no funny screens about me running like crazy, evading nasty creatures and fighthing big monsters are going to be posted in here.. so it's kinda meh :S

Well, it's getting late and I should be driving home, I'll try to fix this today in any way :(

Sorry again friends, have a great time and a good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario