jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

No news...

I'm still without news about my connection. This kinda kills me inside at every second, bit by bit: I haven't realize how addict I was with the internet.

Yesterday I was so bored that I decided to dig in my bookshelf, aside of books and photo albums, I have in the lower level some cds, music, games, data and movies that I usually dont remember that I have them. Strating in the deeps of my bookshelf, full of dust and webs (Just to be dramatic... well.. the dust part was true) I found several games that I could use in the meantime, like Dungeon Siege II, Sadly I didnt find my first part of this game which I would love to play it... also I found Quake II... I know, I know, quite old, right? I say it... "the deeps of my bookshelf"... And I also found a weird game that I didnt remember a thing from it.

Blood Rayne... or Bloodrayne... What happens when you mix Vampires, Red hair, Nazis and Zombies together?

BLoodRayne happens...

Since I'm trying to get a group for some Role game, Vampire the Mascarade, Vampires has become a bit of  a obsesion for me right now (Even more without internet, so I could re-re-read my books once and again). So I said: "Why not?"

I'm still under trauma with this game... I didnt like it... It's more like... No, there's no words to express it. A nightmare is just the beginning, since the Intro is so quite: "Aha... so...?"

I left the game in a sort of mission that you have to kill several guys until you uncover a secret priest with a altar/machinegun/dance stuff. I killed that guy and then I reported back to "Darkman" (My boss, I guess) and then I decided to report myself to bed, crying loud for what this game had doe to my mind.

Maybe that's the reason why I didnt remember this game... Those scar were healed when I totally forgot the entire game. Maybe I didnt even play it at all... I dont know, I dont know... I swear it...

Of course, I have to say it... Yesterday I play the FIRST Bloodrayne, and now that I'm looking for things to post, I realize that this game seems to have a SECOND and THIRD part that I dont know of... And honestly, I'm not so sure that I wanna know of either. I saw a movie... called Bloodrayne... About Vampires... and Cowboys... But... I dont know, maybe my mind is playing nasty tricks with me right now... the Nightmares.. the Horror...

She looks good...

Really, really good... 

And some thing are quite nice, like drink blood AND shooting at the same time
while you use the human or creature as shield...

But... meh...

Honestly, the game is (So far) not a hard one to complete... I spent a entire level only drinking the blood from the enemies at the Nazi's base... And that's not even an real "Attack" after all... Yeah, they can die... yeah, you make them dumb... but... I dont know.. Today I'll face the game again...

This is the Dancing priest with the pedestal with a machine gun on it...
-Hey, priest, the Pedestal is done... anything else?
-Does the pedestal have a machine gun?
-A Machine gun..?
-Yes... a Machine gun with some defenses!
-But you.. are a priest.. why would you...?
-Do it damn it! DO IT!
-okey.. okey.. I will... 

Oh well... I'm going to fall into madness my friends, madness if this internet issue is not solved anytime soon. For the moments, have a graet time and know that I envy you all (In a innocent way, of course) right now, and good luck! have fun and a amazing luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario