miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Dual champion.

I´m sorry friends, I know that yesterday was a lazy day... Let´s say that my wost week is still prowling near and from time to time, she is attacking. I was gonna stop playing Lotro for a couple of days ut today I finally saw some interest ina  good friend of mine (RL friend as many of us say) to continue with his Dwarf champion lvl 30.

It was purely good luck that serendis was the same level as well and we decided to hunt some Trolls, you know, to keep the exercise working and fix those rusted armors that we had. This event makes me wonder how good are the dwarfs are at getting stunned. In the time that we spent on the marshes on the Lone-lands, I got stunned a 96% of the times we had a fight while he was just yelling at the enemy and attacking. Are they inmune to such painful attack? I hope not... If they are, I need to be inmune as well >.<.

Dungrath is his name, of the Irons Hills. He is quite a great player, I have been with him in WoW and together we did some funny stuff in Raids that were almost imposible... like in one fight against Marrowgar, only two healers, two tanks and two dps were standing against that foul thing and we almost won... sadly, he has Rage and Rage is kinda fail when it´s used against players :( but we lasted a early wipe until the rage, only the two of us :)

Ah, yes, and Marrowgar was only 750 - 800 Hp left... So yes.. Rage sucks sometimes...

Even if my friend is tall and less "Dwarfy"... this guy looks a bit like him...

We usually have only one plan when the moment of having fun in game knocks our door. We only say "ok, let´s be just serious enough" and then, we make pulls that we shouldnt be doing, changing our enemies just for fun, talkign about loots or even letting the other have the two enemies that are killing him alone while the other is minig or just chatting. I´m guildty aout this one last.

Like predators.. we studies our enemy...

We learn their both methods of fight, range and melee.

And then we just do whatever we want... by the way, the one that stunned me in this pic
was the melee...
Two Champions ta the same tme is quite good for pulls of 2 or 3 guys at the same time, the excesive AoE that we have, and the taunts, regen morale and power makes the fight just perfect.

And this AoE is so freaking fun, I like the animation :)

 Our only trouble is that we are always a bit distracted. For exaple, since it was kinda late for me we decided to leave the Deed of the trolls how we had it until the moment, and each one was going to their town (Home) to sell. Sadly, this was out biggest trouble, while he is in Bree-town, I´m in Ost Guruth and this takes us to take a bit before going to do something. like today, we losted like at least 1 hour ust to meet on Ost Guruth.

But anyway, I had a great tiem and yesterday there´s a good chance to do the same, all depends in what life has prepared for us *Muahahahaha*

Oh.. yes... the poll... Well, this poll was crazy, just read at the numbers and results in the screen and you´ll see what I´m saying:

Look at the numbers at the bottom part and the results...

So well, I´m gladly that I didnt vote but Minstrels got in the first fourth place, along with Guardian, Burglar, Hunters and Run-keepers. Sadly, Champions were behind... really behind in the poll... no one loves them perhaps.

But this poll made me wonder soemthign that is gonna be reflected in the next one :) Dps, Tank or Healer?

Thanks for you time friends, and have a great day/night, good luck and excellent hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario