jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Crafting and Rep

I spent so far 30 minutes in the game today (It´s morning, like 7 am, I need to get ready to work and I woke up a bit earlier. Not because I wanted to, but because my cat decided to jump from my bookshelf to my bed... three times in a row. Now I´m pretty sure that he was doign to in purpose).

So, once I woke up, I took a shower and I fed the cat; I went inside lotro to do something. In a bright side, I had forgotten what happened to me in the last night, honestly, I totally frogot what happened in the well at the Crossroads chamber and how I ended in the waterworks... on the not so bright side, I logged on and then I remembered. Meh... at least I got a title and 5 Tp for that death.

I was looking forward to kill some goblins in the Durin´s something (Well, it´s Official: from now and on.. and since few days back, I decided to rename the zone to "Durin´s Something") zone. I used my scroll, reached to Dolven View and then I realizae that what I did was just too dumb; I only have 3 backpacks, reason why I´m working in the fourth back pack is because I like, I love to grab any silly thing from the floor and keep it until I really need more space so you can have a idea of my inventory... Full of things that I wont be using for a while. So far I haven´t see any bank in Moria so I had to go back to Rivendell and ue the bank there.

But once there, I decided to spend my morning with: Crafting duties.

Finally... back into business.

Lots of things to do.. Lots of scrolls for Rivendell.

So I was prepared for anything, even to et extra Crafting Exp inthe process, but since the crafting duties can take a bit longer than you want or you think, I decided, now almost at the end of my duties, to rearrange my backpack and...

Hmm wait.. what is that funny icon over there...?

Gah! I spent 30 minutes doing crafting and I never used the Crafting Exp bonus! >.<

Yeah, sometimes at morning, I´m that dumb...

Anyway, look at this:
One of those blu bars is Rivendell... the fifth I think...

Woot! even if the bar looks smaller, I got a new level on my rep!
So, this makes me wonder, as many other things in the game, if I should stay away from Moria for a bit and grind my rep with these dudes.. er.. elves... and my crafting stuff as well. I know that I said something like this few days ago but Moria it´s so... shiny... I guess that I need to stay strong and grind rep and stuff for crafting.

Well, I have to go, see you later! and good luck my friends; have a great hunting today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario